Sea-Slugs vs. Turncoats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The winner will be:

• Seattle

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • New England

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Fuck George Bush

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Jun 24, 2004
TONY206 said:
Hasselbeck makes too many mistakes?! Fuck no he is a GREAT (yes I said great) qb. Alexander is easily a top 10 back. And the hawks D, well, atleast they held them to 10 points in the 2nd half. And its against one of the greatest teams in history.

Hasselback is not a great QB

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Forces? Have you seen the passes they have dropped? Over 90% are very routine and a whole lot of them have been wide open drops. You see the way Koren was turning his head and trying to run(like the analysts have pointed out) in the Pats game before having total ccontrol?

Aug 20, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
He forces alot of throws and makes too many mental mistakes
Huh?Did you even watch the game?The only time he rushes throws is when our O-line cant get the job donne.Hasselback has become one of the smartest QB's in the game....cmon now....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
We are fans of the team and pay attention to how they play..Anything wrong with that?? Dude is real good and didn't win at the QB challenge this year cause he was weak it's cause hes got skills. I'm not saying he is the best but put him with Wr's that can catch the ball and you'll see how good he is. I dont care if they aren't thought of as better than robinson and jackson as long as they can catch.

Aug 20, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
Wow some serious dick riding on here.
On some real shit...what is wrong with you?Are you mentally challenged or something?Or is it that your so fried from all the ice you smoked...keep talkin shit on the net bro...i bet you get punked in 3D...must suck to be you,cockboy....

Jun 24, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
On some real shit...what is wrong with you?Are you mentally challenged or something?Or is it that your so fried from all the ice you smoked...keep talkin shit on the net bro...i bet you get punked in 3D...must suck to be you,cockboy....

Crawl back into your hole bitch. And dont speak on this again