Scariest move of the year...by far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
That women with the glasses was on the news this morning talkin about harry potter and shit and how it glorifies the victory of warlocks in sin. i couldnt stand what she was preaching.

Mar 9, 2005
As in every religion fighting every other religion to the death in order to prove which God(s) are the true God(s)? Nah, you must be high on drugs. I believe that it's more likely that a 'war' will break out between American Christians and American non-Christians - if the Christians unite to vote for what they believe in, then unless all non-Christians are happy just letting them run their lives, they'll have to vote for the opposite.

That movie looks awful. I have nothing against 'normal' christians per se (sure, I don't belive in their God and don't mind arguing that belief), but for the most part they're just like any other person. These freaks though, they should all be put down like rabid dogs:

Pledge alleigance to the christian flag?
We're a key generation to Jesus coming back?
How many of you want to be those who will give up their lives for Jesus? (followed by a cheer from the kids).
This means war, this means war - are you a part of it or not?

Fucking disgusting, the way that the female narrator explicitly states that they are preparing for a war against muslims - Quote: "You go into Palestine and they're taking their kids to camps like we're taking our kids to bible camps". Although this was just a clip, it doesn't sound like she attempts to make any distinctions between the two. Evil bitch.

Mar 12, 2005
me? I know you're just playing but think b4 you speak, you don't even know me. and don't trip about me blowing you up, I don't have bombs. I don't even have a gun anymore.

Oct 11, 2005
nhojsmith said:
Not you, the original poster. I dont know him either just pointing out the irony of opinions on brainwashing as I think we are all brainwashed to a certain extent. That means that my very reply was/is a result of brainwashing, what a mind fuck.
I agree with you 100% in order for us to oppose something, we must first learn how to oppose, which is something we learn from someone else which in turn is brainwashing in itself.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
That bitch needs to be shot....for real.

Making those little kids believe her and all her FALSE doctrine.

See this is yet another reason why I just dont agree with the whole...

"ima preach too..."

shit.

Mar 12, 2005
JMACLN that's how you know to dintinguish real follower and the fakes. I'm not a great person, neither am I a super bad person. In all honesty I'd probably be on of the first people to either treat you to something, or punch you LOL but I avoid violence as best I can. I'm am no preacher, no prophet no holy man, just another ordinary sinner trying to do best with me life. Don't get me wrong or any other siccness Christians or all Christians with those types of people.