Sagging pants, 'droopy drawers' to be illegal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
This is just the kinda shyt I be talkin about. They try to end any kinda style started by the hip hop culture..but people have the nerve to call me ignorant when I say that politicians still wanna ban hip hop.

Apr 25, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
This is just the kinda shyt I be talkin about. They try to end any kinda style started by the hip hop culture..but people have the nerve to call me ignorant when I say that politicians still wanna ban hip hop.
ACTUALLY YOU'RE WRONG...SAGGING THE PANTS DID NOT START WITH HIP HOP CULTURE...IT STARTED IN PRISONS...WHEN YOU FIRST WENT IN BACK IN THE DAYS THEY GAVE YOU YOUR UNIFORM THAT WAS WHAT YOU WORE...A LOT OF TIMES YOU GOT SHIT SEVERAL SIZES TOO BIG....SO YOU SAGGED REGARDLESS...WHEN PEOPLE GOT OUT OF JAIL,THEY STARTED DOING IT ON THE STREETS BECAUSE THEY WERE USED TO IT.....THEN IT CAUGHT ON WITH THE HIP HOP CROWD...

POLITITIONS MAY WANNA BAN HIP HOP I ADMIT....BUT SAGGING PANTS ARE STUPID AND MAKE YOU LOOK BROKE AND LOW CLASS...I NEVER DID IT AND IF MY KIDS TRY,ILL WHIP THEIR ASS AND THEY'LL WISH THEY HAD THEIR PANTS UP FOR THE EXTRA CUSHION IT COULDVE PROVIDED.

Oct 14, 2004
I agree with this law. I dont agree with seeing underware on some guy. That shit is stupid. You g iam sagging my pants so you can see my poop stains in my underware. I agree. And no Belly shirts for fat chicks either.

Oct 14, 2004
Mista Sinista said:

Is that Big L in that video?

Sep 5, 2003
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
ACTUALLY YOU'RE WRONG...SAGGING THE PANTS DID NOT START WITH HIP HOP CULTURE...IT STARTED IN PRISONS...WHEN YOU FIRST WENT IN BACK IN THE DAYS THEY GAVE YOU YOUR UNIFORM THAT WAS WHAT YOU WORE...A LOT OF TIMES YOU GOT SHIT SEVERAL SIZES TOO BIG....SO YOU SAGGED REGARDLESS...WHEN PEOPLE GOT OUT OF JAIL,THEY STARTED DOING IT ON THE STREETS BECAUSE THEY WERE USED TO IT.....THEN IT CAUGHT ON WITH THE HIP HOP CROWD...

POLITITIONS MAY WANNA BAN HIP HOP I ADMIT....BUT SAGGING PANTS ARE STUPID AND MAKE YOU LOOK BROKE AND LOW CLASS...I NEVER DID IT AND IF MY KIDS TRY,ILL WHIP THEIR ASS AND THEY'LL WISH THEY HAD THEIR PANTS UP FOR THE EXTRA CUSHION IT COULDVE PROVIDED.
hmmmm...I guess u learn somethin new everyday, didnt kno that mayne...

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
fuck that.......what about girls wear'n them skin tight ass jeans.....i mean you can see everyyything (not that i dont like it) but who the fuck looks at a dude ass anywayz.....gay ass mu'fuckaz..

Apr 25, 2002
damn saggin nazis , these people gotta a problem with the youth and minorities of this country you know what happend to freedom these fucks talk all day about , and if you dont wanna see a guys ass from saggin then stop lookin