S&S new label and album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
Well looks like they are heading in the right direction if they already got a distribution deal.. These dudes can actually blow up if they learn to promote themselves better than Strange can..

Jul 7, 2002
Good thing about working for people is learning from their mistakes. I'm sure SS picked up some good knowledge from Strange.
They've learned a lot. You have to remember that even though a lot of people disagree with the promo Strange does Trav is still a very shrewd businessman and Skat & Snug have definitely learned a lot from being around him and the organization.

Feb 18, 2006
i thought word on the streets was one of the better albums of the strange releases last year imo i think they're gonna do good and i think it was a good move to take things into their own hands

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Haha yea....it's like seeing the sticker on a Tech N9ne featuring the "hit songs (insert title here)" knowing damn well they're getting little to no radio play. That said, I wanna see Skatter & Snug succeed. Mo business, No bullshit.
Lol, the only hit song Tech has had on national status is Caribou Lou...Everyone's heard that song...They might not know who it's by...but they've heard it.

I always get an L-O-L when I see that shit.