Rugby player goes on Axe rampage after daughter is gang raped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
those that raped his daughter are murderers.

the justice system should use common sense in cases like this and free him as most people would of done the same.

Dec 3, 2009
I say he's a hero like Batman!

he should've worse a mask... while he killed them!!

I'm Glad they're dead...

We need more heros like him.. that wear masks.. and get revenge in the dark of night..

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
if they said dude had a down low car he was riding in,then i think he was stalking them muther fuckers and not just going off on anybody!...if he would of waited a while and let shit cool down and then acted apon wut he felt he had to do ,..then he would of prolly got away with it!....cap them fuckers in the knee caps,..throw em in the trunk and drive to a far secluded area,...dig a hole,and throw them basterds in there!,.....get sum gas and a match,then for the bones sum acid to dissolve them up and bam!..done deal,...and if any questions come his way ,..then just be like ,..."i dunno",..."i have no clue wut happen to those fuckers",..."who knows",...u know, just deny till u die!

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Joseph Ntshongwana, a flanker who played for the Blue Bulls, one of the country's top teams, was charged with three counts of murder, one count of attempted murder and one of assault with intention to admit grievous bodily harm.

He appeared before a magistrate in Durban and was remanded in custody until April 7.

Mr Ntshongwana, a committed Christian who allegedly carried a Bible in one hand and an axe in the other, was arrested in the eastern coastal city of Durban early on Tuesday.

One of his alleged victims was decapitated and two others hacked in the neck until they died.

A fourth man who narrowly escaped with his life, said that the killer accused him of being in the gang who raped and infected his daughter, triggering an outpouring of public support for the alleged murderer.

However, shortly after the court appearance, police in Durban said that no case of rape was being investigated in connection with the deaths.

It said that authorities had yet to confirm if Mr Ntshongwana even had a daughter.

Vincent Mdunge, a police spokesman, said that it was unlikely that revenge was the motive. "We have ruled out completely the element of rape. There has not been any element of rape that is attached to him. He therefore has been killing people out of evil nature," he said.

Mr Ntshongwana did not speak or enter a plea during the short hearing. It is alleged that the incident took place between last Sunday and Wednesday in township areas around the city.

One of his alleged victims has been named as Paulos Hlongwa, 46. Police said the security guard's head was found in a dustbin more than a mile away from his body. Police raided Mr Ntshongwana's home in an upmarket area after a tip-off and allegedly found the murder weapon as well as bloodstained clothes from one of the victims.

Mr Mdunge said that Mr Ntshongwana could now be identified because he had appeared in court and had been formally charged with the killings.

Earlier reports said mistakenly that his identity had been withheld to protect his daughter.

The player, who comes from the Eastern Cape province - Nelson Mandela's home and one of the few where blacks prefer rugby to soccer - has listed himself as single in a profile on Facebook. Several postings on the site are focused on his faith.

One last May stated: "The word of God is alive in me. My life is an unending flow of success, favour and grace. I walk in boldness and refuse to give up the success, favour, prosperity and divine health which is available to me in Christ."
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ayer-faces-court/story-e6frg6so-1226031778103

The fuck is going on here?

Jan 7, 2004
Might not even have a daughter, lol. This guy might be skitso (not sure of spelling but you net the damn point). I can see the guy talking to his blow up doll at home and hearing the blow up doll claim she was raped and that was it the guy had to get revenge, lol. I hope it's just all confused right now and he does indeed have a daughter and that is why he was killing dudes.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
got damn it. i think the courts are lying cause if more of this happened in south africa they'd have half of the male population dead. they are like the rape capital of teh world.
so by them saying "oh he has no dog in the fight" they make him seem crazy instead of a dude who is doing what should be done.