Rollin 60s is doin it with this rap shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
Rappers & producers from Sixties (past and present)
Nipsey Hussle
Kurupt (from Dogg Pound)
Battlecat - producer
CJ Mac (used to be on Rap-A-Lot and also Mac 10's Hoo Bangin records)
Lost Angels (King Lou & Ruff Dog, they appeared on the East Sidaz albums)
Poppa LQ aka Kenny Kingpin (from the Regime, & used to be on Rap-A-Lot)
Gonzoe (from the Regime)
Slauson Boyz (Nipsey's clicc)
Young Assassins (Kurupt's and Roscoe's clicc, not all of them from the 60s but most of them are)
Da Nephews
Sandman Negus
Big Chan (from Doggy's Angels)
Chico & Coolwadda (known for that song You Make My High Come Down ft. Nate Dogg)
Sin Loc (from Bloods & Crips Bangin on Wax 1, known for that song Steady Dippin)
1500 or Nothin (production team, I kknow one of them producers is from 60s for sure, not sure about the rest of them)
Immense (known for that song Ask About Me)
Ice-T (known for the song Colors)
the Originals (Kurupt's group, the groups members are Keita Rocc and CJ Ginavece)
Keita Rocc (from the group the Originals, also appeared on various Death Row soundtraccs and compilations)
Tone Def Clicc aka TDC (they had that song "Meal Ticket", Chico and Coolwadda were members in this group)
Caz (known for his Got Caz? cd., he's also the president of Bone Thugs records, and used to constantly tour with Bone Thugs N Harmony)
Baby S (used to be signed to Ruthless records)

the Sixties are in the Neighborhood Crip Family (aka Rollin 60s Neighbor Hood Crip)
also in the Neighborhood Crips are

WC (from West Side Connection) - (111 NHC)
Ice Cube - (111 NHC)
Lench Mob (Ice Cubes former group) - (111 NHC)
Paper Boy (known for the song "the Didley"- (40s NHC)
Jayo Felony (known for the song Whatcha Wanna Do & Crip Hop) - (40s NHC)
Comrads (one of Mac 10s group and affiliates of the West Side Connection) - (Lynwood NHC)
Yo-Yo (111 NHC)

***Side Note ***
the singer Raz-B (of B2K) aint from 60s but his father is an OG from the Sixties.

Comedian Bubba Loc is a OG from the 60s and his older brother is an original member and help start the 60s.

there are more but these the ones I can think of real quicc!

Feb 7, 2006
cube aint from 111 just grew up there, jayo you need to say SD40's, Ice is not from the 60's never banged... hung wit the harlems. Some of them other names is prob. wrong too. And alot more to add to 60's and the whole NHC card like SPider Loc, and Baby Down, Lil Kev Mac, dobbs, etc.

Dec 27, 2005
cube aint from 111 just grew up there, jayo you need to say SD40's, Ice is not from the 60's never banged... hung wit the harlems. Some of them other names is prob. wrong too. And alot more to add to 60's and the whole NHC card like SPider Loc, and Baby Down, Lil Kev Mac, dobbs, etc.
Cube is or was from 111. His OGs confirmed that when he was young (waayy before rap, like in his Jr high and high school years) that he and his older bro is or was from they hood. I know he dont claim it now, but him and his bro at one time was actually from the hundreds!

Spider Loc is from 97 East Coast crip, him and Snoopy Blue. but they do be in the sixties. However some East Coast are NHC and some are not. I'm not sure if Spider's 97 East Coast are NHC or not. You probably know more about that than me.

Jayo is from SD 40s but they a branch of the LA 40s. and he used to be in the LA 40's like everyday back in the early part of the 2000s. I was there when he shot the crip hop video on the 6th ave and vernon, in the hood. Remember when he got into with Tray D and Snoop on the set of Baby Boy. Thats because the movie Baby Boy was shot in the 40s hood on the Avenues. But the SD 40s is the same as the LA 40s its all NHC.

I dont know who them other names are you mention. I dont know about Dobbs or Baby Down, but I have heard of Kev MAc but I dont know who that is. So I'm not denyin it, just not familiar with them or they music. But I agree with you that there are a lot more rappers to the NHC card.

Dec 27, 2005
BUSHWICK LIVIN IN THE SIXTIES, I WAS SAYING THAT SINCE BUSHWICK HASNT BEEN BIG OOPS MY BAD) IN A LONG TIME, AND YOU SAYIN THEM SIXTIES HAS SONG WITH HIM i THOUGHT i WOULD DIG BACK DEEPER, AND GET MOE DEE, ONE OF THE PIONEERS.NIMPSEY AND CUZZY i AINT HEARD OF THEM THEY GOT ANY SHIT AT SOME LOCAL STORES IN THEY HOOD, ILL CHECK EM OUT
I dont know if Bushwick is or was livin in the 60s. But you are right that he used to be in sixties alot. I saw him on Hyde Park and Crenshaw and chopped it up wit him. But at that time he told me that he was still livin in TX. But this was like about 4 years ago.

Feb 7, 2006
Cube is or was from 111. His OGs confirmed that when he was young (waayy before rap, like in his Jr high and high school years) that he and his older bro is or was from they hood. I know he dont claim it now, but him and his bro at one time was actually from the hundreds!

Spider Loc is from 97 East Coast crip, him and Snoopy Blue. but they do be in the sixties. However some East Coast are NHC and some are not. I'm not sure if Spider's 97 East Coast are NHC or not. You probably know more about that than me.

Jayo is from SD 40s but they a branch of the LA 40s. and he used to be in the LA 40's like everyday back in the early part of the 2000s. I was there when he shot the crip hop video on the 6th ave and vernon, in the hood. Remember when he got into with Tray D and Snoop on the set of Baby Boy. Thats because the movie Baby Boy was shot in the 40s hood on the Avenues. But the SD 40s is the same as the LA 40s its all NHC.

I dont know who them other names are you mention. I dont know about Dobbs or Baby Down, but I have heard of Kev MAc but I dont know who that is. So I'm not denyin it, just not familiar with them or they music. But I agree with you that there are a lot more rappers to the NHC card.
Cool, Cube does say on Laugh now cry later that he once was NHC, but so many people I heard saying he a claimer so I was like alright the nigga just lived there.

Dec 27, 2005
Boondocc Good looking my nigga. I aint never heard of that song. But its tight tho. I only recognize one ni99a in the video. And I know a few of the names that he shouted out at the end of the song. But they was on the "Dime Blocc" when they shot that video and at the liquor store. These niggaz are official and they tight as fucc. Thanx for puttin me up onm dis shyt. !!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I need an AGNB APP for my IPHONE
go to itunes and type in dago sd @ the search

the first 3 shows for AGNB should be on podcast there
we were recently accepted for itunes n shit

i just checked on my iphone and they there.
so there you are my guy!
the other ones will be up shortly, but we just got approved last week.