Rollin 60s is doin it with this rap shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
BUSHWICK LIVIN IN THE SIXTIES, I WAS SAYING THAT SINCE BUSHWICK HASNT BEEN BIG OOPS MY BAD) IN A LONG TIME, AND YOU SAYIN THEM SIXTIES HAS SONG WITH HIM i THOUGHT i WOULD DIG BACK DEEPER, AND GET MOE DEE, ONE OF THE PIONEERS.NIMPSEY AND CUZZY i AINT HEARD OF THEM THEY GOT ANY SHIT AT SOME LOCAL STORES IN THEY HOOD, ILL CHECK EM OUT

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
no i dont butpost it up with you send it or something, i mean this is a southern cal board well give a fair critique.who they got producin or are they just rappin over industry beats

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I still play this shit, wish I had a decent quality mp3 though...

lol, i just downloaded that shit with a youtube downloader and extracted the audio file, then converted it to mp3

but fuck, that song is hard

and that's supposed to be nipsey at the beginning... according to the comments in that video

::

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

lol, i just downloaded that shit with a youtube downloader and extracted the audio file, then converted it to mp3

but fuck, that song is hard

and that's supposed to be nipsey at the beginning... according to the comments in that video

::
I originally heard the song in your sig back in the day...