Robo-skeleton lets paralysed walk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Mar 4, 2007
oh ifym, welllll..
i never believed in prayer in the past cause of the deep christian influence that i did not appreciate growin up...
the religion, the actual action itself, does not matter, with prayer with the act of meditating on something within yourself(or greater than yourself, depends on your pov) allows you to form a relationship with the Self.

some call this God, some call it love, some call it an angel, call it what you want the Self is there, and developing a relationship based off of love not greediness or want or selfishness, does make your soul feel great.

like, thanking for the air you breathe and the food that is in your stomach or infront of your face, whether is controlled or not by some "greater" god, makes you more humble and thankful.

i pray for others and their health.
=D

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i got 2 homies in wheelchairs one from a gunshot other from car accident, they gonna be amped when i tell them bout this shit. HYPHYHYPHERS IM GONE THROW YOUR ASS OFF A BALCONY BATMAN STYLE AND THEN ASK YOU BOUT THE GO BOT SUIT BIAAAAAAAAAA

But for real imagine this shit in like 20 years they'll be able to robot bang bitches (my homies gone have a reason to stay alive lol)