Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Havent seen that posted anywhere

RockstarGames.com said:
We just wanted to let all our Red Dead fans and especially multiplayers out there know that we have some fantastic and entirely FREE DLC coming your way as a show of appreciation for your amazing support since the game’s release last year - including new fan-favorite playable multiplayer characters by popular demand as well as something for all players of Deathmatch, Grab the Bag, Gang matches and other online modes.

Stay tuned and we'll have more details for you soon.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ppreciation-dlc-for-red-dead-coming-soon.html

May 9, 2002
lol at everyone saying they will buy this again....what happened to the original copy?

i let my friend borrow it and now he's in jail...
I only rented it from Gamefly.

For the peeps looking to snag a deal try checking craigslist. I've seen copies on there going for $20 - $25.
At some point, i bet you can find the game brand new for around $30...Christmas or something of the sort.

Oct 9, 2008
Is the 4x xp for undead overrun too? I got down on some of that yesterday but i couldn't tell if i was getting quadruple xp? Thats really the only mode i fuck wit online with this game...

Sep 16, 2008
I just got to Mexico and I turn my xbox off and save and go to work. I get home and the fucking piece of shit puts me back like 3-4 hours to the part where you learn to catch wild horses? what the fuck? I'm NOT fucking re doing all of that shit

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
It's time to dust off your dusters and revolve your revolvers, as Rockstar has announced yet another DLC pack for the multiplayer component of Red Dead Redemption. The "Myths and Mavericks" pack, scheduled for this September at the low, low price of no dollars, will add a few "fan-favorite" character skins to players' rosters, as well as a few new battlegrounds to Deathmatch, Gang, Grab the Bag and "other popular online modes."

One of the beloved characters therein will be Landon Ricketts, the grizzled justice-doler who serves as an occasional mentor to protagonist John Marston