Recommend some good shit.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^its all gravy mayne. ... .get all that shit and soak!!!!

ayo tadou have you checked out SoulSeek, aint sure if its as good as or similar to IRC < i cant get tha hang of it, cause soulseek is chat rooms and shit, but you can click a user and start gettin music

May 6, 2002
This Nicca

If you like to schmoke then you for sure need to feel these while at your hightest point or even for the pleasure...

"FIRST DEGREE THE D.E"

1.Planet Zero
2.Big Black Bat
3.Damn that D.E
4.FU
5.Southbound

get the albumz!

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
peep out some
shit like
scc presents murdersquad
cellski - mr predicter
hitman - solo creep
IMP
Marvaless
Kollision
RBL posse
11-5
First Degree
Loki
Zagg
Sicx
P-folks
fignaytion
anything produced by khayree, enhancer, TC, Cellski, Phonk Beta, Riq Roq, Mosely/ Sam bostic

Aug 16, 2002
Check out:

CCH- We Bubblin
Lil Ke & Madd Max- Thug Lordz
Mob Figaz Comp
Camp Mob Figaz
LiL C.S
C-lim- What Dat N like
Ap-9
Jacka
Young Ridah
Mitchy Slick
Lil Ric
A-wax
Ghetto Stars
Skee 64
RBL Posse
Cosmic slop shop
smigg dirtee
Devious
Lil Bruce
Mac Shawn
Young Gunz
Deliquents
Agerman
Phatts Bossi
Young Kyoz- Ghetto Made Me Crazy

Gotti

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
DAMN, LYNCH AND RAIDED ARE GONNA BE ON THAT FOO DECOY'S ALBUM? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT, I HEARD SOME OF HIS SHIT ON MP3.COM AND IN MY OPINION, HE WAS WACC AS HELL.
P.S. AGAIN JUST MY OPINION, NO DISRESPECT!
thats coo homie...i've been saving alot of things in the vault here for quite awhile....maybe i'll bring somthin out soon....either way, thanks for your honest opinion...its all gravy, give the album a listen though when it drops....maybe you'll change your mind...

Apr 25, 2002
before you buy anyone's shit off this site,check their mp3.....there are a lot of peeps on here that will only be wrapping hamburgers come next year......don't get fooled by all the hype....i did twice,and it won't happen again...

Aug 18, 2002
Ripgut Cannibal-

You sound like a lot of my friends........I'm glad you dig.

Check out my radio station to get a sample of over 100 artists from Northern California and the Northwest. I've been listening to all that for a long time and only the real get rotation. Cut & Paste my sig below. The station is free.....just take the 5 minutes to create a profile and download the player. Definitely worth it!