REAL GANGSTA MUZICC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
i checked it out.. honestly , im feelin the music.. it got that ole 90's sound to it , when the game was good.. u feel ? like some ole spice or c-bo type shit.. just my opinion ... shit sounds dope to me.. alot of rappers nowdays sound the same , this kat stands out.. he has energy and aggression in his voice and he got creative lyrics.... i dont say that often.. this is good shit

Like I said I dont give a fuck if u vouch for him or not.Him being from any hood dont mean shit to me,theres suckaz and snitches from every hood so him being from a gang dont impress me.And what u mean about me not likin it or nigga u know what to do?Is that supposed to be a threat cuz u can miss me with them internet threats.Its nothin to me folks my names ant I be in oakpark(36th) or the view(24th) if its somthin but other than that ur folks is a sucka in my book. If he got a problem with how SAC artist to they thing then dont slap our shit.He could keep that weak ass minnisota music in his ipod for all i care.
here we go!!!!

another www.gangster.com look nigga I could give a fucc less what hood you in 43th 33rd 42nd and any other ones foolio. Nigga you look like the net banger not me. And you can be mad all you want but you know my shit bang with or with out sac niggaz on it. I bang sac muzic nigga but my shit is Minneapolis, Minnesota real shit.... and if you don't like it you know what you can do... and if ur in my city it aint hard to find me either.... and with that said sac keep doin ya thing and we gonna keep networkin

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
yo tanq whens that song comin out 'murda 4 hire aint changed'... ibeen waitin ever since i saw it on youtube!

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
lmmfao on this whole thread.

and now that i peeped that shit i'm extra bored and i'm going to sleep and the ass backwards shit talkin with all that hypocriticality completely destroyed any kinda credibility you could have.
You aint no kinda rilla nigga for that shit...
hatin on rip gut lyrics with lynch n yo top friends. wow
THE MOST UN-GANGSTERISH SHIT I SEEN SINCE THA OLD FOLKS HOME DOWN THA BLOCK.

NOW WHAT DID WE LEARN?

Jan 30, 2007
lmmfao on this whole thread.

and now that i peeped that shit i'm extra bored and i'm going to sleep and the ass backwards shit talkin with all that hypocriticality completely destroyed any kinda credibility you could have.
You aint no kinda rilla nigga for that shit...
hatin on rip gut lyrics with lynch n yo top friends. wow
THE MOST UN-GANGSTERISH SHIT I SEEN SINCE THA OLD FOLKS HOME DOWN THA BLOCK.

NOW WHAT DID WE LEARN?

It fuckin gets funnier..just looked on homeboys page and lo and behold he took Lynch off his top friends.....FUCKIN BITCH!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You know what makes this shit even funnier listin to dudes music and yull notice they try to have that sac style.Yet dude wants to hate but aint even got they own sound usin SACRAMENTO music for they shit.

On another note that 187 song slaped but instead of hatin on a artist that odviously has a big influence on ur craft pay homage instead of hatin and makin ur self look like a fuckin wanna be gangsta

Jan 30, 2007
"LISTEN HEAR MAFUCCA, I KNO LYNCH PERSONALLY, I GOT 3 SONGS WIT EM.. WHEN I FLEW OUT 2 SACTOWN I REALIZED HIM AND HIS HOMIES WAS NOT GANGSTA AT ALL.. THEY SUM PHONIE MAFUCCAZ AND I THOUGHT THEY WAS REAL.. GIGGLY LIKE SUM TEENAGE WHORES AND SHYT.. BROKE AND WASNT ON SHYT.. SO B4 YOU GET TO BUMPIN GUMS ABOUT WHO FAKE AND WHO'S REAL.. YOU'D BETTA KNO WATZ HAPPNIN AMIGO.. STOP DEEPTHROATIN BROTHER FLYNCH HOMIE... OH, AND CUZ WAS IN MY TOP FRIENDS CUZ I AINT KNO HOW 2 GET HIM OFF MY FRIEND LIST, BUT I FIGURED IT OUT SO THANKS.. THIS RYDER, A REAL SHOTGUN CRIP.. AND IM KNOWN HOMIE, SO SHUT YA BITCH MOUTH PUNK."

The above comment was from this dude hittin me up on myspace page and tryin to add me to his friend list.This guy makes himself look more bitchmade every time.

Jan 30, 2007
HIT UP MY PAGE AND HEAR SUM REAL G MUZICC, NOT THAT FAKE AZZ EAT YA GUTS, NUTS AND OTHER FUGAZI FLOWZ.. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND THEM FOOLS IS THAT I LIVE WAT I SAY..
HIT ME UP.. BIG RYDER 132 SOUTHSIDE SHOTGUN CRIP GANG..
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BRAINWASHMUZIC

It's not a case of "deepthroatin" Lynch homie its the fact that you made a thread in a SACRAMENTO forum talkin shit about a SACRAMENTO artist yet come to find out not only did you have him on your top friends but you did 3 songs with Lynch and clowned his "eat ya gutz" style.

Me personally i havn't bumped Lynch since Loaded and your entitled to your opinion but bottom line is your a hypocrite and quit tryin to fuckin add me under a fake fuckin myspace account to talk shit clown.