Random Pointless Tests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

gfdgdf

• Total voters

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Dudes name reminds me of that verse on Em's song

Add a mac-11 and that oughta solve a problem of mine
And that's a whole school of bullies shot up all at one time

May 29, 2003
www.street-dreamz.net
Hello Siccness!!!

Just a heads up: A well respected, published journalist is offering a "summer special" on biographies. The journalist has been published in MAJOR MAGAZINES {think along the lines of VIBE} and websites AND has written biographies for artists on Warner Bros, Jive, Koch and many indie labels.

If interested please forward your current bio (if you have one), website/myspace link and contact info to [email protected]. Please note: I am not "the journalist"- I am just passing information along!

P.S. A good bio works well when trying to get write-ups in online and/or smaller magazines. In my experience, smaller mags tend to use your bio as the actual article if its engaging enough {google "jimmie reign"}. Part of JIMMIE REIGN's bio was even used in the nationwide publication - RIGHT ON! Magazine! This equals less work for the magazine and adds to your chances of being featured.

You've got the image, the music, the video....now round out your package with a new and improved bio!

Serious Inquiries Only Please!