Raiders Trade Moss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
Boner said:
good riddance, he was unproductive anyways and became expendable. Mike Williams should flourish in a new system catching 85 yard passes from Russell
My thoughts exactly...

Kiffins gonna get Mike Williams back on track....

Jan 4, 2003
don't get too excited about this pats fans..

just like we thought him and Porter where gonna tear up defenses.. didn't happen then again we didn't have a QB.. and remember Moss really lives up to the "I play when I want to play" dude never goes 100% on every down... finally got rid of the cancer.. He will soon be the next T.O.

May 9, 2002
Am I the only one that doesnt think Moss will fit in that offensive system?

Moss cant run routes for shit. He just runs 40 yard seems and gets the ball lofted up to him...thats not what Bilicek does. I dont see this relationship going very far this year.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That's a good question. I think they'll somehow find a way to make Moss fit. They may just use him as a decoy most of the time and then when he's left one on one look for Brady to pump fake the DB on a double move and hit Moss deep. Moss will make the Partiots a dangerous team man.

Feb 8, 2006
Lamberto Quintero said:
Moss will fit in with the Pats IMO, it's hard not to fit in with such a fuckin good team! If he doesn't act up and make a bunch of drama, the Pats came up big time with Randy Moss.

Moss is an upgrade regardless of his past. If he plays to 1/2 of his old self it's still gonna help NE. This is his last hope though.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Tony said:
Man we should have gotten more for Moss but I guess we had to settle and get something for him.
we tried during the season, and as soon as the season ended....no one would give us anything better then what we got this weekend.

moss wasnt going to play for us PERIOD. he wants to win NOW, not be on a rebuilding squad.

fuck 'em and good riddance.

let's see, curry, porter, williams......bush, rhoades, jordan, fargas.....mccown, walters, russell....the future is lookin' pretty good so far....only time will tell.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
BETO916 said:
we tried during the season, and as soon as the season ended....no one would give us anything better then what we got this weekend.

moss wasnt going to play for us PERIOD. he wants to win NOW, not be on a rebuilding squad.

fuck 'em and good riddance.

let's see, curry, porter, williams......bush, rhoades, jordan, fargas.....mccown, walters, russell....the future is lookin' pretty good so far....only time will tell.
I agree... Moss wanted out so ship him out. I think we need a very fast receiver so stretch the field. 3vid3nc3 we drafted one so we'll see what happens. Our backfield is deep. If we can get some decent run blocking look out....