Rage Against the Machine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2004
Anybody listened to them back before they broke up...I thought they were the sickest rock band and they got some very tight songs...favorites include Killing in the name and Bulls on parade, too many to include but these are my top 2...what is yall favorites

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
They were one of my favorite bands before they broke up. I dont like audioslave as much as I liked them

I love blasting the end of Killing in the Name Of, you get some bad looks haha

May 15, 2002
^^yea I don't like Audioslave much either. I don't think Chris Cornell's voice goes well with the music (or vice-versa). Rage ius sick though. Killing in the Name kicks ass. They only had 3 albums, right?

"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
2-0-Sixx said:
So what is Zach de la Rocha up to these days? I remember I downloaded a few hip hop tracks that were sick. One with KRS-1, another he was on a Dead Prez track w/a bunch of other people and another was kinda like a drum & bass track.

Last I heard (which was a good 2-3yrs ago now) Zach was working on a hip hop album with I believe DJ Shadow (I could be wrong though on the DJ.) As of yet he really hasn't done much since Rage parted ways other than a song here and there like you already said.

Rage is still one of my favorite bands. I can listen to their albums from front to back. I do like AudioSlave as well but not anywhere near as much as Rage (or Chris's first group SoundGarden for that matter.)

Maybe one day Rage will get back together and record some new music...I can only hope.

Nuttkace

Jan 9, 2004
Zack got politically assasinated, aint you heard? Rage is the band to listen to tight before you riot, kind of like Ice Cube was back before he got paid.

Mar 31, 2005
I use to listen to Rage all the time back in the day, Bulls on parade was the shit. I do like Audioslave a lot too though, they're just really good to listen to when you're in a bad mood, cheers me up, lol. :classic: