R2: J-Sin v. Boo~Flair v. Foul Mouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.myspace.com
@BOO-FLAIR

FIRST OF ALL THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SUCH A SOUR LOSER. .FOULMOUTH HAS BEEN IS RAPPIN SINCE A YOUNGER PUP THAN YOU BABY GIRL..........BELIEVE IT OR NOT FOULMOUTH HAS MAJOR SKILLS....... ANOTHER THING JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE WINS A BATTLE DOSEN'T MEAN SHIET. BOO LOOK AT YOUR FLOW YOU HAD TO PRACTICALLY HIGHLIGHT YOUR RHYMES????? WHY DO THIS??? IF YOUR AS SIC AS YOU THINK YOU ARE...RIGHT YOUR SHIT IN REGULAR BARS... FOULMOUTH WROTE HIS SHIT WITHOUT HAVEING TO EXPLAIN SHIT AND YOU STILL GET THE FULL EFFECT..........

Apr 25, 2002
you got 5 votes outa 100 and something views.it just so happens most of the people who posted their vote voted for you.im rusty as fuck and you still didnt out shine me.ill give it to you that your ok for a broad but thats it,your ok.i dont see how they voted for you,you had a "few" punchlines that were elementary,and your vocabulary was worse then too shorts.
quit cryin,no one dick rides on me cus no one knows me,i dont post on the flows.so quit god damn cryin.

if you want you can battle in rd.3 and take my place since you think your better than me.FUCK.:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
Re: @BOO-FLAIR

MissFit said:
BOO LOOK AT YOUR FLOW YOU HAD TO PRACTICALLY HIGHLIGHT YOUR RHYMES????? WHY DO THIS??? IF YOUR AS SIC AS YOU THINK YOU ARE...RIGHT YOUR SHIT IN REGULAR BARS... FOULMOUTH WROTE HIS SHIT WITHOUT HAVEING TO EXPLAIN SHIT AND YOU STILL GET THE FULL EFFECT..........
Haha I totally agree. I hate when people have to explain shit. If your flow was that great then it would speak for itself...

Jun 14, 2002
first off!! i did'nt say i was betta than you, and you call my shit elemtary, check ya last four lines a2 year old coulda rhymed that!!

and juan million shut the fuck up!! I'll rip you,, ya homies,, and you're entire record label !!!!!!!!! anytime you want it post up nucca!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Boo~Flair said:
and juan million shut the fuck up!! I'll rip you,, ya homies,, and you're entire record label !!!!!!!!! anytime you want it post up nucca!!!!!
Sit your weak ass down, me or my record label could tear you to pieces like mutha fuckin confetti. As for the homies...I think Foul Mouth already demonstrated that you can't rip um!

Don't be gettin all upset cause Juan speaks/types nothin but that realness. Stop jackin your rhymes from dr suess an then you can talk to me...

Apr 25, 2002
bitch,only way you woulda beat me is if they voted on a florida ballet.....your shit was elementry,i was rhymin like that in '93....you wouldnt be in my zone if i invited you....