Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2007
Jesus, when did this turn from "Ask Mars a Question" to "Your dream Mars Colabs" ? (no offense Grave- you're my homie)
Lol

Naa I meant to ask if he would do a song with em

Btw Mars did you ever talk to those dudes that made ur mask about selling them on the store? I know u said that a couple times in interviews that you want to sell them for the mad insanes to have

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Lol

Naa I meant to ask if he would do a song with em

Btw Mars did you ever talk to those dudes that made ur mask about selling them on the store? I know u said that a couple times in interviews that you want to sell them for the mad insanes to have
I talked to him about it once and he said he was down, and then later re-nigged on it. I was also supposed to get action figures too, but the dude never got serious about it and made it happen.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I talked to him about it once and he said he was down, and then later re-nigged on it. I was also supposed to get action figures too, but the dude never got serious about it and made it happen.
I'd buy one of those fucking masks.
Goddamn... I hope you can make it happen.

Feb 23, 2003
SEEMS LIKE MARS YOU'VE MADE ENOUGH MONEY ON MARS ATTACKS AND MIR MERCH THAT YOU REALLY DON'T NEED TO WORK FOR X-PLOSIVE MAG RIGHT?? SEEMS LIKE YOUR DOING PRETTY WELL FOR YOURSELF FINACIALLY

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I need to be doing as much shit as possible at all times. I work for Xplosive Magazine, I go to college now, I got the MIR-Store, CD sales, collabs, beats, photography and artwork. Not to mention I have a live in stripper. I'm always getting cash but I never know which place its coming from.