PROVE YOU'RE THE BEST:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
x-kalibur said:
biggz we all get to laugh when you get ripped cause you sayin you the best. if you face paqo, pimp, asthmatic or eastwood I guarentee you will be torn a new asshole. but see I dont come like you thinkin im the best. I know my skill and its coo.

LMAO @ you thinkin pimp and asthmatic beatin me.. Paqo and eastwood are homies and they got skill thye are challenges...

i think highly of myself. and for a fact i'll rip your ass.... rest my case....

A

Asthmatic

hahaha X ur trippin I aint sayin im weak but fashow NO i cant beat mrdontgiveafuk that niggas got spits, but if it came down to it i think i could put up a fight given enuf time. but yah ide prolly get mopped. peace.

Jun 9, 2002
ahhhhh its the man seak in the heezie... what holmes? my bad about that tag tourney awhile ago, my pops fucked around and i couldn't use the computer for a hot minute... so my bad for that, but its good to see some talent coming in this bitch

Sep 28, 2002
bpc and we will not lose

damn divious fucc that he neva on how he ants 2 be in charge when he neva on this shit will neva pop off cuz we need some 1 that on and can d o it right instead of waiting for is ass i been ready 2 flow for dayz now let get it poppin bpc ready 2 take heads off

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth, sup homie.

I think you're goin about this all wrong. There is alot of talent on this board and it's clearly visable. The thing is, winning a tourney just sends fools on an ego trip.

It's not all that hard to type up some lyrics over the net so winning a tourney wont exactly credit you as a skilled lyricist(IMO). I'd like to see some fools go at it in person and see how great they are.