Prince or Micheal Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whos better

• PRINCE

Votes: 55 33.3%
  • MICHEAL JACKSON

Votes: 110 66.7%

• Total voters
Jun 26, 2007
MAYNE... MUSIC WISE MIKE THAT NIGGA MADE STR8 HITS/CLASSIC BUT FLEW OFF YES I MEAN FLEW OFF TO A DIFF. PLANET::siccness:..
BUT PRICE HAD SWAGGER WIT HIS SHIT AND GOTT MOST OF YALL MAMAS PANTIES WET:eek:..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
prince is a fancy boy for having his ass out on tv.

i did (nor did any other children or adult male) needed to see that shit.

IMO prince surrendered a good amount of his props at that moment.

and i honestly havent looked at prince as more than a pancake cooking basketball playin nigga since dave chappele

michael jackson dangling his own child off of a roof made me forget all about him supposedly molesting children

for some reason or another

FUCK MIKE LIKE KATT WILLIAMS SAID" U STICK A NIGGA DICK N A WHITE BITCH AND THEY COME OUT WIT BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYEZ SUMTHIN IZ WRONG" HOW THE FUCK U NAME A KID BLANKET.LOL. PRINCE IS THE SHIT PURPLE RAIN THE MOVIE IS A CLASSIC JUST LIKE THA ALBUM THEY GO HAND IN HAND. PRINCE IZ STILL DROPPIN CLASSIC AND PRINCE HAS HAD SOME OF THE BADDEST BITCHEZ

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
FUCK THAT!!! RICK JAMES OVER BOTH THESE WEIRD FUCKERS!!!

SHIT RICK JAMES USED TO HAVE PRINCE OPEN UP HIS SHOWS FOR HIM...THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME...NOT TO MENTION GOING TO THE PEN FOR TORTURING BITCHES WITH HOT CRACK PIPES...HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THAT SHIT?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
FUCK THAT!!! RICK JAMES OVER BOTH THESE WEIRD FUCKERS!!!

SHIT RICK JAMES USED TO HAVE PRINCE OPEN UP HIS SHOWS FOR HIM...THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME...NOT TO MENTION GOING TO THE PEN FOR TORTURING BITCHES WITH HOT CRACK PIPES...HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THAT SHIT?
QFT

Apr 5, 2005
Damn this is the toughest decision I will ever make! I like both man. They have different sounds and vibes. But I'm give the edge to Michael 'cause I listen to him more often than Prince.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Prince because MJ ...

bleached his skin to try to look like a white woman
Has a bunch of adopted white babies he pretends he actually fathered
Wears crazy masks to hide his hidius disfigured face
Has been accoused of touching little boys like 10 times
looks more like his sister latoya than any of his brothers

Jan 18, 2006
Who gives a fuck what jacko did, its about the music. i cant fucken deny it, i was a big fan of his when i was a kid. Just another MJ that was great at what he did

Aug 6, 2008
I'd say prince is the better musician, but I'd rather hear some micheal
yeah prince is damn sure more talented playin like 0763 3463252345 different instruments n shit hes still a musical genius but his shit doesnt slapp as hard

i voted prince anyway lol cuz i cant vote for a turrible pedophile hes just a knucklehead just turrble