pretty black signing to rap a lot or def jam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
WUTEVA MOVE IT IS, I HOPE HE BRINGS THE BAY WIT EM.. CUZ HE AINT 4RM THE BAY, BUT I KNO HE GOT DUMBASS LOVE 4 THE BAY.. ALL I KNO IS PRETTY BLACK CAN RAP, HE IS DOPE..
i don't think the bay need him mayn we on our way already...pretty black is dope though.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
ill noize said:
he turned down a 650,000 dollar 2 year deal with bad boy a&r d dot.... he been fuckin with the goon squad for a min the all in chicago right now i just got off the phone with him
PBlack is a boss..I wouldnt doubt a come up for him real soon...

Ill Noize, good to see you on the boards mane...Stay reppin...

Jan 23, 2003
4 THOSE WHO DONT KNOW PRETTY BLACK DOES HAVE AN ALBUM THAT CAME OUT A FEW YEARS AGO IT WAS HELLA UNDERGROUND BEFORE ALL THE BEEF BULLSHIT SO YALL PROBABLY DIDNT PAY ATTENTION SINCE MUSIC DONT MEAN NUTHIN TO YALL UNLESSS ITS NEGATIVITY INVOLVED

Aug 1, 2002
mobblyfe said:
4 THOSE WHO DONT KNOW PRETTY BLACK DOES HAVE AN ALBUM THAT CAME OUT A FEW YEARS AGO IT WAS HELLA UNDERGROUND BEFORE ALL THE BEEF BULLSHIT SO YALL PROBABLY DIDNT PAY ATTENTION SINCE MUSIC DONT MEAN NUTHIN TO YALL UNLESSS ITS NEGATIVITY INVOLVED
YEAH I GOT THAT ALBUM ITS CAlled "HATE ME NOW."

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
mrskrilla said:
Dej Jam does have the ability to promote, but it's up to them IF they promote it enough.
Exactly!

Fuck Def Jam!

Look at what happened to Richie Rich, Jayo Felony, WC! They never promote Rappers from the Westcoast the same as some Eastcoast cats...