Portugese Godmother you monkey eared faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
BaSICCally said:
Exactly now you know where 20sixx is coming from, you C cup freak!

go profit and exploit the working people with your man boobs somewhere else.
Already in works my friend. I'm getting a new shipment of jerseys and shoes from China, I'm making alot you know. Those kids don't want much anyways, Just 5 cents for every shoe or jersey they make. If I'm nice I'll give them bambo sticks to chew on. Capitalism is the way to go. Vote Hilary, Vote Obama, it doesn't matter they're helping me make money. They all say they are left, when they are actually with me, the Far Right Conservatives.

May 11, 2002
2-0-NINE said:
Already in works my friend. I'm getting a new shipment of jerseys and shoes from China, I'm making alot you know. Those kids don't want much anyways, Just 5 cents for every shoe or jersey they make. If I'm nice I'll give them bambo sticks to chew on. Capitalism is the way to go. Vote Hilary, Vote Obama, it doesn't matter they're helping me make money. They all say they are left, when they are actually with me, the Far Right Conservatives.

here is your future. Them shits will sell like hot cakes with you modeling them.

Mar 12, 2005
Dude, c'mon now, I have those asian whores to use, why would I need good looking self? I use to sport Jerseys and those fancy Nikes, but when you get hundreds and thousands exploiting lil chinese moo moo bears that help you make a profit, why not sport expensive suits. I'm passed the urban life bro, I've gone on to do better things.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
2-0-NINE said:
Dude, c'mon now, I have those asian whores to use, why would I need good looking self? I use to sport Jerseys and those fancy Nikes, but when you get hundreds and thousands exploiting lil chinese moo moo bears that help you make a profit, why not sport expensive suits. I'm passed the urban life bro, I've gone on to do better things.
you urban living G you, why dont you come "mop" the floor with my nac ass?

May 11, 2002
2-0-NINE said:

like what get tittie fucked?

Aug 7, 2006
2-0-NINE said:
I just wanted to feel accepted!!!! You denied me my videos games!!!! You only allowed me to play as the russians in command and conquer! When ever I had a dollar, I needed to split it among my 3 other brothers and you only left me with 25 cents!!!! What kind of father fucking does that to his son!!!??? What next share every turn I take with my brother so that we all get a piece of playing time?!! You're a joke!!!! Now that everyone knows you're my real dad, FUCK YOU! FUCK COMMIES, I'm gonna make my money and take from the poor!
THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT THE SICCNESS DOESNT NEED, STUPID ASS SHIT THAT PISSES PEOPLE OFF CAUSE ITS SO STUPID...I FELT LIKE SOCKING SOMEONE IN THE GOTDAMN FACE AFTER READING THAT SHIT!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
BaSICCally said:
This is the reason why 2-0 Sixx denounces you as his son, you have fucking man boobs. He doesnt want people to see you with him
How the fuck do you even get access to some sit like that?

edit i dont even want that nasty pic near my name lol. Gross

May 11, 2002
jayda650 said:
How the fuck do you even get access to some sit like that?

edit i dont even want that nasty pic near my name lol. Gross

haha obviously you havent seen some of the shit people post on here, the rest of the nasty shit I get of of myspace. The internet has made me so jaded, for the most part im immune to all of it.