plz vote for our haunted house!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
didnt know if you voted more then once it still counted i voted bout 40x so when can i expect my complimentary tickets and free pass inside the haunted house?
come to denver, ask for scary (ok ricky) and I will get you in! just look for the only guy in staff gear with a headseat that remotely looks like he'd post on siccness.net

Dec 9, 2005
Voted.

You know what's crazy. I know shit like this is fake and all, but I still get the shit scared out of me when I do stuff like this. Guess I'm a pussu. :(

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
This is a pic from last year, right?

I think I remember commenting on how I would fuck the bejesus outta the chick on the left or some shit lol

I'd smash on both, wouldn't be able to kiss the on the right, chick on left would get all my lovin though.

cant vote for a donkies fan
I have this same dilema, if there was another non-broncos siccness guy that had a haunted house to vote for I'd go with him. Since there's not I'll put a couple up for ya Scary. House looks super dope man, props.

Voted.

You know what's crazy. I know shit like this is fake and all, but I still get the shit scared out of me when I do stuff like this. Guess I'm a pussu. :(
I get scared at Haunted Houses :mad:
Both of you are giant pussus, lol

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I just voted a shit ton of times. Took it from a 28.9% to a 30%. Next time I'm in Denver I expect a date with that midget and her to deepthroat all 4 feet of my cack. Good luck Scary.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Damn, shit's moving up. Almost at 32%. We just need to get like 10 people from siccness to devote 10 minutes to just voting. That shit would jump up to 50% in no time.

Mar 16, 2005
Damn, shit's moving up. Almost at 32%. We just need to get like 10 people from siccness to devote 10 minutes to just voting. That shit would jump up to 50% in no time.
you heard the man people!!!!!!!!!

I think it would be a disappointment to HAD if you dont help a sicc brother out!