Pittsburgh man tries to get change from $1m bill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
lmao at this guy thinkin there is a 0.001% chance it's gonna work.......

but yeah as far as counterfits go... at my work like last week we got a fake hundred... I was mad too cuz the dumb girl that was here only works 1 day a week and it was that day and i was outside doin some shit usually im at the register.... this bill was so blatantly fake i can't believe she accepted it.... check it out.... it was a 10 dollar bill with little 100 stickers over the ten's.. only on the front tho... when you flip it over its just a regular old ten... bitch is retarded... i wish i woulda got that i woulda ran dude off and kept that 10 dollars... my boss showed me and i looked and peeled the lil stickers right off.... it had the 10 dollar president and the back was a plain ass ten... dumb bitch actually marked it all up wit the pen and it passed cuz its a ten..... haha.... fuckin dummy... then she's like oh yeah i remember what guy it was he looked "scruffy" and was riding a motorcycle.... LOL...

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
Gas One said:
what type of psychological-thriller ass way is that to rob someone?

you know, fucking weapons work better than fake bills, dude.

"what you got on my million dollar bill, homie"

i cant even get change for a fucking 100 at the grocery store and this fool want 999,980 dollars or some shit

fuck did he think, they was gon be like "were gonna have to call wells fargo to drive the million in cash to your house with you, sir"

i mean, did he think he was gonna put it in his wallet

9 100,000 dollar bills and a few 10,000 bills?
lol I didnt think it could get funnier