Paul Williams paralyzed after motorcycle accident!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
That's a good story about Williams there. I remember reading how he made some good investments in commercial real estate before one of his fights that brought him a lot of money. Good to know he's in good spirits and if the investments are still paying off good to know he'll be fine financially without boxing.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah fools be acting crazy on motorcycles... I see one mf hit a wheelie in the fast lane on the freeway, I was going the the other way, but I was like damn, he was already going at least 65-70 in the fast lane, and he just hits a wheelie out of nowhere...

Dec 30, 2003
back in 2008 i saw two guys around my age laying face down with blood all around em and bike parts scattered... this happened near the mowry exit on 880... never thought bikes were cool after having to see that in person..

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Yeah fools be acting crazy on motorcycles... I see one mf hit a wheelie in the fast lane on the freeway, I was going the the other way, but I was like damn, he was already going at least 65-70 in the fast lane, and he just hits a wheelie out of nowhere...
When I lived in Cali, this fool passed by us only hanging on to the handlebars with both feet near the ground hanging off the side of the motorcycle like he was running on the ground. In reality, it's not that cool. I usually calculate the risk vs. reward on stuff like that. If I told you I did what I just said that dude was doing, no one would care or really think it's cool. If I died doing it, you'd all say I was a dumbass.

I guess the stories all say Paul was going too fast. It's easy to do on a bike and those bikes are so damn fast, it's like they encourage you to put yourself in danger.