Patriots Greatest ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ARE THEY?

• Total voters
Jan 17, 2008
patriots will still make the playoffs next year, I doubt anyone else in their division is gonna do shit anytime soon
Its not going to happen. They are no longer good enough. Other teams are going to watch footage of this game and thus be able to dismantle the Patriots. Plus the Pat's D is garbage.

Nov 7, 2006
Its not going to happen. They are no longer good enough. Other teams are going to watch footage of this game and thus be able to dismantle the Patriots. Plus the Pat's D is garbage.
lol. we will always make the playoffs and our defense will look completely different next year and it's for the best. we will have a very fast and young defense with our very fast offense. i think we will go far again but i aint predicting SB or nothing till i see what we do with our team. all i know is we better sign asante back and we will moss thats a fact and drop every other free agent and pick up soem new faces