Patriots Greatest ever?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ARE THEY?

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2006
i voted no cause they didnt win the big one. they were the best team in reg season but far from it in playoffs obviously oh well what can ya do lol

Nov 7, 2006
Change the sig to 18-1 and have a picture of Bill Belichick leaving his team on the field like the poor sport that he is. What a fuckin coward.
not really though because he ran out in the middle of the field and congratulated them so u must not of watched the end cause he did wat he does even if they win. and gave them props in the interview so u got it all twisted

Nov 7, 2006
^^^i was thinking of having brady being sacked and have it say all for nothing or some shit lol. but imma wait a sec to do it lol asshole jp

Mar 30, 2006
not really though because he ran out in the middle of the field and congratulated them so u must not of watched the end cause he did wat he does even if they win. and gave them props in the interview so u got it all twisted
So leaving the field with one second left and leaving his players unsure if they should stay on the field or leave is what a coach does? He damn near was the first person to leave off the field. I didn't have time for any of their interviews. The Giants we're celebrating on tv too much to see that going on.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^yeah he gave credit and congradulated the giants and didnt know there was one sec left and just bounced. the play clock ran out then it came back to 2 secs then 1 sec. belichick have lost big games before and always give credit to the other team