patrick swayze & big-robo roast! Two, Two, Two Threads in One!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
he claimed hes in daly city and san francisco, and i told him id meet him on 3rd n newcomb but of course hes a scared flaming faggot

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I like how this fat bitch Robo threw out a bunch of internet threats & never came through.

you dont wanna see me you bitch, but tuck your tail feathers when you do, punk.
I know right? This clown threw that "wait till Im in the bay" line at everybody between this thread and now. I heard it at least a dozen times after I called his mom a fat ginger meth addict that ignored him, and he was raised by the tv and the hamburglar...I havent seen him though...go figure...:cheeky:

Oct 9, 2004
im in frisco all day u pieces of shit... i told u faggot chree give me a time and place ill come slit ur fucking throat.... shea too u punk ginger goathead bitch fuck all the shit talk, shea always tryin to talk likes hes hard on the sicc, come to the sco, you'll leave here in an abulance...

Oct 9, 2004
I know right? This clown threw that "wait till Im in the bay" line at everybody between this thread and now. I heard it at least a dozen times after I called his mom a fat ginger meth addict that ignored him, and he was raised by the tv and the hamburglar...I havent seen him though...go figure...:cheeky:
come to frisco bitch... ur on my shit list too to get back in line punk... i know where ur at in the yoc...

on the real come see me in the streets fuckin hatin ass bitches, log off ur circle jerkin dick ridin open forum siccness shit... im on broadway every weekend at the strip clubs losers, go ahead n run up, fuck around n get ur throats slit n stomped out.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
This fat fuck faggot hangs out at a strip club every weekend, on some stalking a stripper type shit.

Only way he can get near some pussu is to pay. Fucking comedy.

You gonna get fucked up fucking with Shea, on some real shit. Fuck around and get your egg cracked.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
i don't even know shea but I garnette Dr. Robotnik doesn't stand a chance.

*waits for robo to say im on sheas nuts*

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
this fat fuck bout to get punch in his big mouth:

its always the ugly fat ppl who try to use the words as weapons, cause he knows his fat sausage arms, weak heart, speed and stamina could not last in a REAL altercation.