Pacquiao vs Marquez III Nov 12th [official]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins?

• Total voters
Feb 3, 2006
Manny can not cut off the ring, can't hit a moving target, and his defense suck. He has not improve his boxing skills at all. If you don't stand in front of Manny he is confused and can't hit you.

Mar 18, 2003
I only watched the final 4 rounds and it looked pretty even, but from what I've heard JMM was beating him early and often. But did anyone really expect a different outcome? There is no money in manny losing this fight.

Feb 3, 2006
It's not that no one gives a fuck is that the dickrider have been exposed and it's funny to see them quiet as hell. Their god Manny got his ass beat and exposed by a 38 yr old Marquez. Manny hasn't improved since the last time Marquez beat he ass. Where was the great Manny right hand? Overhyped rated clown that's getting pimped by Bob Arum.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lol and here i was sayin that boxing ppv is better than mma ppv for the average fan. this reminded me of my anger after the mayweather ortiz 'fight'.

Floyd gonna fuck manny up.

Feb 3, 2006
I told everyone that Mayweather will KO Manny whenever Manny stop ducking. Manny do you want to fight Mayweather - In my Manny voice ' I will let my promoter pick my fight.'

Mar 18, 2003
It's not that no one gives a fuck is that the dickrider have been exposed and it's funny to see them quiet as hell. Their god Manny got his ass beat and exposed by a 38 yr old Marquez. Manny hasn't improved since the last time Marquez beat he ass. Where was the great Manny right hand? Overhyped rated clown that's getting pimped by Bob Arum.
I see Manny fans saying he [Marquez] got robbed. So... yeah. And from everything I've gathered thus far, I'd have to agree.

May 6, 2002
Manny didn't look bad.
Marquez is just that good.

At least we have a better chance of Floyd fighting him now. If Manny would have blast through JMM like people said, I don't know how much closer we would be to making the fight happen.

Now Floyd may have more confidence.

Nov 7, 2006
it's all part of the plan to bait floyd into thinking pacman lost it when he's pretending to be a bumb so floyd will get the balls to fight him haha. in all honesty i dont watch boxing and was joking.