Over 70 shot in Chicago over july 4 weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
but we are supposed to be okay with it?

thats like saying "hell the police have guns so we are supposed to bow down & thats just how it goes"
so people that have a history of shooting and abusing citizens they are supposed to protect is the same as a group of people using their financial fortune to make sure the world knows about their people's plight so it won't happen again?

Props: S.SAVAGE
May 9, 2002
Wrong. I worked for the Chinese government for a long time and had deep and meaningful conversations with many of them. There is resentment toward the US and pure hatred for the Japanese that will never be forgiven. Ask Mike Manson he lives there. He can speak on it.

You need to get out of your bubble mate.
Thats why they manufacture...EVERYTHING. Like, literally. For all countries. Even NK. Money makes everything invalid. Even a racist idiot should know that.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Thats why they manufacture...EVERYTHING. Like, literally. For all countries. Even NK. Money makes everything invalid. Even a racist idiot should know that.
I thought you had brains mate but I was mistaken. You have a lack of understanding when it comes to Chinese strategy and you are very narrowminded.

I'd suggest learning about other cultures before making adsumptions on what makes what invalid.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Yup we Aussies take the piss out of everything, that is OUR culture.

In the words of chop chop, Harden the fuck up mate.

May 9, 2002
When did I say I hate jews and japs? Go cry more to get me banned you little bitch hahahaha
Wow really? I guess we can just ignore damn near every post you made in this thread then huh? Have you forgotten what you posted? And by merely calling Japanese people "japs", that pretty much sums it up. If you didn't have a problem with "japs", you wouldn't have called them "japs".

Fucken chump.
This response = i win. That was easy.

You can throw your propaganda crap against the wall and some of it might stick, but most of it is just that...crap. And its gonna slide down into the gutter where it belongs.

Bottom line, you have been exposed as a Nazi. Period. YOu were Syko Sniper..and you got banned for all that bullshit you spewed under that name. You are you trying to fool?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Wow really? I guess we can just ignore damn near every post you made in this thread then huh? Have you forgotten what you posted? And by merely calling Japanese people "japs", that pretty much sums it up. If you didn't have a problem with "japs", you wouldn't have called them "japs".

This response = i win. That was easy.

You can throw your propaganda crap against the wall and some of it might stick, but most of it is just that...crap. And its gonna slide down into the gutter where it belongs.

Bottom line, you have been exposed as a Nazi. Period. YOu were Syko Sniper..and you got banned for all that bullshit you spewed under that name. You are you trying to fool?
This is the open forum, if the word 'jap' offends you, go post elsewhere where you don't get your feelings hurt lol.

What I say here is not propaganda, it is fact. Jews run most of the world.

I understand in that peanut brain of yours it is hard to comprehend, but just because somebody makes fun of jews doesn't make them a nazi.

This is not the first time somebody has invoked Godwin's law and it won't be the last.

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia