Only Idiots vote Bush

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
YoungVicious said:
An example of our president's skill of linguistics:

During a president's visit to Canada, a member of the Quebec press asked the president if he would respond to a question about an important issue. George W. Bush's response: "Not in English, French, or Mexican." Do we really want the leader of our country to be a person who thinks "Mexican" is a language?
or shit like this (borught to you by www.politicaljackass.com :) )

There's a lot of people in the world who don't believe that people whose skin color may not be the same as ours can be free and self-govern. I reject that. I reject that strongly. I believe that people who practice the Muslim faith can self-govern. I believe that people whose skins aren't necessarily -- are a different color than white can self-govern.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Been Drinkin said:
^^^ What ar you going to do really, honestly mind your buisness bitchness. 2-0 your mad because God outweighs your very existence. you and your girl sixxness you two ladys arent going to do anything. Not a thing go argue your lies. Oh yeah Darwin wasnt an atheist like you think he was agnostic. Read up you two bitches. Thats why 2-0 six had to be two different people because your a lame.

LMFAO....Did I say I was going to do something to you? No, so shut your illiterate bitch ass the fuck up. I never said Darwin was an atheist either you dumb ass queer, you should actually read shit before you act like you know somethin you dumb fuck.