on a goddam bender

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
How do you get drunk three times in 24 hours is what I want to know? Like I've been up 24+ hours drinking quite a few times in my life (usually in Vegas or camping) but I was at least really buzzed the whole time and never completely sobered up. I really don't get how this would work time and alcohol consumption wise.

I did black out twice in one day before, that was pretty interesting.
the ops drunken time line goes like this.....

8am "woke up and decide to have one bottle of corona,felt dizzy so layed down"

9am "room begins to spin so I try to eat some pizza"

11am "woke up on the kitchen floor with pizza stuck to my face"

12pm "checked emails,lurked the sicc,Lold at the eating pussy thread"

12:15 pm " decided to have another corona this time with a slice of lime in the bottle Yolo"

1pm "throw up become dizzy and slur my words,I think Im tipsy"

4pm "After 2 coronas I decide its time to smoke so I light up an old cigar I had stashed for a rainy day"

6pm " decide to give up smoking after the cigar made me have to use my Inhaler"

8pm" 3rd corona got me wooozy decide to dial 911 To ask if its normal to throw up after 3 beers in less than 24 hours,they put the phone down"

10pm " after careful consideration I decide to make my dinner for the next day,Mac and cheese...decide to eat a bowl,wrong move,throw up violently"

1am "Now scared about the affects of alcohol and abusing it"

4am" searched the internet whilst eating pizza and reading about the affects of beers on the body system,decide its safe to finish off the last beer in my 4 pack"

5am" the achohol has now took full control of my body and Im ready to pass out,I think I over did the Lime in my coronas as I now have heartburn"

8am " wake up ,check my worm farm and decide its a good idea to contact my loved ones to let them know im safe after my adventure with beer"

the end

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
i always walk home the wrong way when im smashed

i remember being 14 getting dropped off at the subway to go home from a jam, I was already 100% gone at the party so now i was probably worse. 2 of my friends brought me in the damn station and i decided after they left i should walk home so i start on walking home (8km walk had i even gone the right way). i remember the only sober moment of that night was when i was walking some tracks and fell face first onto a rail realizing if i pass out here i will never wake up. I think around this time I started thinking everything was my neighbourhood, I lost my hat in a bush or some shit. at around 4am i found a mcdonalds, harassed like 6 diff people in drive thru for a ride to Queensway so id know which way to walk.. That didnt work so i went to 7/11 close there and clerk was a boss. gave me his phone, busted out map and offered me a coffee, i wanted a slurpee but didnt wanna be a dick.

my big bro came, picked me up with an apple in his hand. i get in the car and he is like EAT IT, im so drunk and confused eating an apple while he bitched me out. i now realize he thought i was all coked up ahahaha

the moral of the story is, as a freshman in high school i had cooler drunk stories than your grown ass dirtysanchez.

oh and stay the fuck away from

Jun 5, 2004
been drunk three times in 24 hours and this shit sucks...theres a pizza on my floor and I definitely didn't order it...6 boxes of black and milds...and I have three empty boxes of mac and cheese...wtf
Might wanna see a doctor because getting food and smokes while drunk is highly irregular.

Not remembering a blackout, however, is unheard of