Old tracks FEAT. Mars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
No Face Killa is my favorite Mars track overall. It's the one I listen to the most.

But yea.. Mars wouldn't want that stuff up cuz if someone is new to his music were to DL it could be turned away from his music. Especially stuff before Mars Attacks. Only a select few of us seem to really dig that SIDS type shit. First impression is always the most important.

May 24, 2002
No Face Killa is my favorite Mars track overall. It's the one I listen to the most.

But yea.. Mars wouldn't want that stuff up cuz if someone is new to his music were to DL it could be turned away from his music. Especially stuff before Mars Attacks. Only a select few of us seem to really dig that SIDS type shit. First impression is always the most important.
No Face would be a good song to put up... its not that old. sure its not SUPER WEST COAST BANGER but its still a good track

Feb 23, 2003

YOU CAN PUT UP A FEW TRACKS

Jun 23, 2007

no face killa is my favorite also
i have 2 mix cds i always keep with me of mars songs, one new one old

i was listening for 4 years before mars attacks came out. i dont see alot of his old stuff to appealing to that many fans. and the fans it does appeal to already have the music