Official Trash Talking Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
HAHAHA yeah I saw that over there. He thinks you dont know shit even though you prove him wrong and then you fucked up slightly on some info and he was all over it LMAO.

But Im sorta the same when it comes to talking shit, aint nothing better than seeing how close you can push someone until they snap.

Nov 14, 2002
Ive seen some big guys LDS, but see how I said half the people that give him shit wouldnt say it face to face. I didnt say every single one.
I wouldn't mind saying it face to face. With the goofy outfits and shit he wears, you can't tell me that kid looks threatening to you. It would be like talking shit to a fucking clown.

Nov 14, 2002
Nah he's to much of a puss to have PM'd me like I requested and as far as I know the number could be dead by now. Don't remember how I even got it. Maybe when I'm drunk enough one of these days.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
This thread deserves its eternal place on the Strange Music siccness.
I concur...

lots of contributed e-whoopings have occurred and ended with great disposage of moronic peoples with their bitchassness and should be bought back to vital status IMO

that way... if anyone qualifies to be a fuckwit they can be dealt with appropriately without flooding the thread they're tardiness originated from

yes/no?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I most certainly agree with you. However, I will consult with my constituent and see what he offers up.

Also, one of the already vital threads will have to be removed. I don't think anybody wants to scroll past nearly ten vitals to see new posts.

EDIT* NVM I'll pull the sampler thread until I upload the new one next week(hopefully?).