**Official MMA Random Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
http://bjpenn.com/news/2012/01/05/ufc-news-%E2%80%93-bj-penn-calls-nick-diaz-a-coward-and-poser-on-twitter-today-or-did-he-11046.html
For the past several hours my phone has been going off the hook with text messages and my email inbox has been taken over.

Many people, fans and representatives of the media, all want to know whether or not BJ Penn did actually post a callout to Nick Diaz and attack Jon Fitch in the process this afternoon using his official twitter account.

I know the answer, but read on…

When I first caught wind of the twitter post, my first reaction was to obviously go read it myself, I was ready to debunk it as a hack or poorly informed staff member who may have gotten ahold of BJ’s twitter account. However upon reading it, I thought that, outside of the use of the word “homie” it pretty much sounded like BJ.

So I reached out to to him and simply asked if we are in the business of picking fights today. Needless to say, I was still somewhat skeptical on whether or not these were in fact BJ’s words or not.

But they are, BJ wrote it and he was fired up and not just an off-beat bad day type of fired up, it’s that old fire that we haven’t seen in a while and it appears to be back.

Without going into too much detail as to what may have caused these changes to his mentality, for BJ Penn fans, this is good news. A motivated, sometimes angry and often outspoken BJ Penn is the mentally tough killer that won two world titles, it is the man who captured the hearts of millions of fans worldwide and cemented his place amongst MMA’s all-time greats. And in my opinion its the thing that may have been missing in the past year or so, maybe longer.

They say fighting is 99% mental, and if that is true, and this recent twitter posting is a sign of things to come, the Prodigy of old may be returning and the MMA world should be put on notice because that’s a scary proposition for an fighter who may cross his path.

If you missed the twitter posting here it is:

http://yfrog.com/oc35195437j – @nickdiaz209 Look how much bigger you are in this pic..I thought you were gonna scrap from the beginning homie? What was that coward fence holding strategy to tire out the smaller man? Street fighter my ass! I made you fight like glass jaw @jonfitchdotnet poser!
I’ll be ready for that weak bs next time we fight!

And remember Penn Nation… Haters are gonna hate, fans are gonna praise, but no matter what when Penn talks, people listen!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Condit drops Guillard in training last summer, happens at 1:23, Melvin walked right into Condit's fist.

[video=youtube;saCLtl5Ir04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=saCLtl5Ir04#![/video]

lol never saw that video before

Feb 10, 2006
it said he was 2-2, anywho dude has potential, consider that dude came in a week in advance and took this fight with page didnt know what to look for and to be honest shouldnt even been in there with him.