**Official MMA Random Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
I'm a fan of leben,but dude will never be a champ. I think Melvin is on his way. Dude is the hardest hitter at 155, super explosive and athletic. Just needs to keep training his ass off and he'll get there.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yeah hopefully Melvin keeps his head right, don't let this new found fame go to his head and stays focused down in New Mexico. This is the same fighter that pissed hot for cocaine on the night he fought Joe Stevenson. Cocaine will flush out of your system in a few days, so dude was so bad he was on that shit the same weekend. Hopefully his partying ways don't come back with his superstar status.

May 3, 2002
Yeah hopefully Melvin keeps his head right, don't let this new found fame go to his head and stays focused down in New Mexico. This is the same fighter that pissed hot for cocaine on the night he fought Joe Stevenson. Cocaine will flush out of your system in a few days, so dude was so bad he was on that shit the same weekend. Hopefully his partying ways don't come back with his superstar status.
My boy ran into him and his girl at a wal-mart down here, said no one knew who he was and was shocked someone knew him but was straight down to earth and a cool guy. Jackson and Winklejohn have a real good program down here which has brought in a lot of good fighters and turned their careers around.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
it sucks seeing Shammy looking like a spaz now. Fucking guys had braces for about 8 years now

I've always read different stories about this but I think this guy got his collar bone shattered and never fought again

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm

Cliff notes: Eddie had a student named Renato that was a Brazilian soap opera star, they would set up a prank where they would get into a fight in Eddie's gym to scare guys that hadn't met Renato before. Renato would come into the gym and practice karate while talking shit about BJJ, so Eddie told his students to film him confronting Renato. Skip to 11:20 to watch when it gets heated.

Props: Rocko Piko