***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
this shits getting a little weird IMO

i dunno........i have a bad feeling about all this right now

at the very least were gonna start seeing new posters that have no business here
you know... if anything, i think robo is just bringing more shit on himself... he's made his character pretty clear & it's definitely not a sympathetic one.

so i think if anybody cared enough, if anybody was going to be targeted it would be him... because it's not like anything he says about other people is even believable.

but i feel you about not wanting random new posters, it's bad enough with the sudden influx of 90's babies (ie timm) and wannabe 90s babies (ie buds1), spambots, etc.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i just think people are gonna come here to see what all the fuss is about..and the two worlds dont mix....no big deal really but ED does get alot of views

atleast you cant just sign up(to siccness) and post right then and there

i just dont like seeing other people getting dragged into this somehow but thats all big robos doing i guess

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
emma do you get to do this shit at work lol? How do you have the time to crank this shit out constantly?
well i work from home most of the time- sometimes i'm super busy but during the summer it gets a little slow... so yea, in my downtime i can do whatever. :)

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
4chan what's next personal info listed on the craigslist gay personal ads? I feel sorry for the sicc's most wanted.

and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was trying not to post in this thread

65:6d:6d:61:20:79:6f:75:72:20:6d:79:20:68:65:72:6f

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
JUST WONDERIN', WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF YOU RUNNING INTO HIM 925? I MEAN, HAVE YOU SEEN HIM AROUND BEFORE, DOES HE LIVE IN YOUR TOWN OR SOMETHING? CUZ I'D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT THIS FAT FUCK GETTING HIS FAT ASS BEATDOWN, AHAHA..

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
^ JUST WONDERIN', WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF YOU RUNNING INTO HIM? HAVE YOU SEEN HIM AROUND BEFORE? I'D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT THIS FAT FUCK GETTING HIS FAT ASS BEATDOWN, AHAHA..
According to dude he is on Broadway in SF "every weekend", and to paraphrase he "knows where Im at". Im in SF a couple times a month, and I stay in Antioch, dudes not gonna be anywhere where he is going to be found though.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
According to dude he is on Broadway in SF "every weekend", and to paraphrase he "knows where Im at". Im in SF a couple times a month, and I stay in Antioch, dudes not gonna be anywhere where he is going to be found though.
lol... as we type, robo is on expedia.com booking the soonest flight he can get back to idaho.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i don't understand why he's posting shit on 4chan but still doesn't reply directly to this thread. does he think he's being sneaky?