***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
emma, like lightweight off topic, what inspired your obama-like change? you like literally rose to goon status overnight. what was it that just made you snap one day? lmao. i remember i used to fuck with you, but weve settled that prior to your rise of gangsterism......so....just seriously, weve seen you pretty much destroy a few people with some great accuracy....what gives?

like what was the tipping point? im honestly interested.

you literally need to be interviewed by hood2hood dvd about this, which i can make happen, BTW

Props: emma and emma

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
emma, like lightweight off topic, what inspired your change? you like literally rose to goon status overnight. what was it that just made you snap one day? lmao. i remember i used to fuck with you, but weve settled that prior to your rise of gangsterism......so....just seriously, weve seen you pretty much destroy a few people with some great accuracy....what gives?

like what was the tipping point? im honestly interested.

you literally need to be interviewed by hood2hood dvd about this, which i can make happen, BTW
lol gas, well i guess we can thank artistic for that.

he was the main one that continuously trailed behind me making random little snide remarks, even years after everybody else was over that shit. i ignored it for years but one day he randomly posted some old photoshopped pic of me from the emma thread, and i was like "you know what? fuck this." i remembered him posting pics of himself in sista side before, so initially i just wanted to find some pics of him to photoshop in retaliation. but in my quest for pics i ended up finding his facebook, learning his last name, looking up his info etc. i wasn't going to post it at first, but then a couple of days later he starting up with his shit again in the bananas thread and i was like fuck it... and the rest as they say, is history.

basically, there was no turning back after that... i was already deep in the game, you feel me... now i'm a hardened sicc veteran and destroying a muthafucka in the open forum is nothing to a sis-goon!!

:knockout:

Mar 13, 2003
basically, there was no turning back after that... i was already deep in the game, you feel me... now i'm a hardened sicc veteran and destroying a muthafucka in the open forum is nothing to a sis-goon!!

:knockout:
OOhhhhh hell's yea!!!!! :siccness:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Gas, the exit you're talking about takes you to the Headlands, not Treasure Island. Isn't Treasure Island on the Bay Bridge? Or am I just high and mixed up?

Oh, Jeremy, fuck you, fuck your family, fuck your life. You fail at life, you punk bitch.
i dunno the exit cuz ive never gotten off on it. i was asking what it was...any time i was headed to sf by the time i got to the bridge the last thing i was thinking of was pulling over and snapping pictures. i was probably smoking..or headed to sf to do just that...but mostly trying to get to wherever house/motel/hotel/hostel/dorm/etc im staying at and sit down somewhere...then ill prolyl run around but i never head to the picturesque parts..i guess i pretty much did all that the first week i moved there and was done with it forever....

it just never dawned on me to take pictures of that moment, you know? like the whole bridge aspect was me crossing that mother fucker and not stopping, coming from san diego thats 8-9 hours and im ready to sit down somewhere, shit even coming from like vallejo id be ready to get where im goin