Oakland's Champion Andre Ward vs Allen Green June 19th in Oakland (title fight)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Allen Green by decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw/too close to call/have no idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 6, 2002
Ward's next fight is also going to be in the US, against Dirrell.
Eventually this guy has to leave the country.

No one is giving Green a chance.
He should do a lot better than Kessler did.

3 more hours!

Dec 9, 2005
Pretty lackluster fight. After all of the shit Green was talking, he really didn't let his hands go at any point in the fight! Credit to Ward...he showed versatility...banging inside, and showing his strength...then landing the straight right pretty much at will on the outside.

Moving forward: Ward vs Dirrell is the fight I'm most looking forward to in the tourney. Along with Kessler vs Abraham.

Jan 18, 2006
Allen Green didnt show up to fight but Ward the way he landed punches on the inside was pretty impressive, Dirrell i dont think has the toughness to keep Ward from doing what he wants. Cant wait to see it though

Jun 21, 2005
Ward looked good.. i really thought that Green was gonna be a good test for Ward. But he just got out classed and embarrassed. Ward keeps adding to his game with each fight.. cant wait for him to fight Dirrell. It should be great considering there history. But the best thing about saturdays fight is what usa today wrote up in there fight article..

"The fans in Oakland liked almost everything they saw in the fight, except for an appearance by former Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell. The fans booed Russell as he walked to his seat in the eighth round, still upset over three failed years as Raiders quarterback that ended with his release last month.

Russell, wearing an Alabama Crimson Tide hat and jacket, was booed again loudly as he left the arena after the fight."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxing/2010-06-19-ward-green-super-six_N.htm

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Green loses to everyone in the tournament. They should've made Green fight against Bika to get in the super six like they were originally gonna do before Green started crying about it.