Nipsey Hussle - TMC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
seems he already got a good amount of sales if paypal contacted him asking him questions about the activity on his account (twitter)

you know whos gonna buy this though? them japanese collectors are crazy man...and some euro cats too...i was wondering if the homie rambo187 @rambo187 was gonna cop it haha...glad you didnt man, shit is just too crazy for me...

Jan 25, 2009
seems he already got a good amount of sales if paypal contacted him asking him questions about the activity on his account (twitter)

you know whos gonna buy this though? them japanese collectors are crazy man...and some euro cats too...i was wondering if the homie rambo187 @rambo187 was gonna cop it haha...glad you didnt man, shit is just too crazy for me...
well i dont mind paying 100 for cd but def not for something i have no clue if its dope or not and taking under consideration his music is declining u need be pretty retarded to do so.

Props: J-FUNKTION

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
My first time listening to a Nipsey project. I like it so far. I now have to backtrack and see what else he has out there...

Props: :ab:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
this tape was pretty disappointing honestly, 1st half is ass basically. 2nd half has some cool tracks but its too "mixtape-y" idk dj drama sucks & nip's last few tapes had no DJs so they had more of an album feel. i dont mind him going for a new sound but this isnt one, its just unfocused & halfassed. i'd rather he went back to the fly crippin or ratchet sounds.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ i agree, almost turned that bitch off first song. drop a 100 dolar album then start the shit with "look at my house! look at my watch! look at my car!"

shoulda saw my face at that moment

like >:/

well glad i aint buy it for 100.00 then hear THAT shit woulda been hot

berner or dom kennedys new shit was better listening imo

i do like nip tho

Props: J-FUNKTION