Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Hey if you can name a better QB on roster over the last decade other than maybe Shaun Hill I could dig it, but uhh troy smith was horeshit and therefore Alex is the starter and Ima get on the front lines and talk shit to the opposing team, I just feel like Alex gets too much shit and my excuse is not that he's had hella cordinators and coaches but that our team has been fuckin garbage for a minute also I like his attitude about it, wish he was more aggressive some times but hes fuckin up and he knows hes fuckin up so hes watchin his step, Kaepernick needs to hit the weights and turn into Michael Robinson 2.0 cuz hes not gonna get it done for us

what it is, is that 9er fans are so fuckin angry at Alex Smith instead of the team as a whole that any scent of a new QB sends them into a frenzy leading to statements we saw last year calling for Nate Davis, David Carr, and Troy Smith

Dec 4, 2006
SFC I-Side you been defending Ass Smith for so long, it's time for you to throw in the towel and admit it...Ass Smith sucks, 6-7 years and he hasn't done nothing except beat the Raiders ....

But be honest with yourself, I gave him a change once again last year and this year he's not getting any ....

He looks good when he is practicing but when it comes to being on the field, he can't seem to adapt and make plays...

And if Baalke is signing all these retarded QB's ...he's fucking dreaming and someone else should take his GM job..

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
31 other teams don't have smith or Davis on there roster, are they all stupid too??
NO THEY ARE NOT STUPID, THATS WHY NO ONE ELSE EVEN OFFERED ALEX SMITH ANYTHING, I SAID TROY SMITH AND NATE DAVIS ARE BETTER THEN ALEX SMITH, I DIDN'T SAY THEY WERE GONNA BE ELITE QBS OR ANYTHING

IM SICK OF ALL YOU ALEX SMITH APOLOGISTS STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES, HE FUCKIN SUCKS AND THE NINERS FRONT OFFICE ARE IDIOTS FOR KEEP ON BRINGING HIM BACK

Jan 12, 2006
why sign a proven veteran qb in a rebuilding year??? anyone else notice we handed out a grip of one year contracts. they have no intention of keeping any of these guys. 49ers wont make a push at the playoffs until harbaughs 3rd year.

Jan 12, 2006
NO THEY ARE NOT STUPID, THATS WHY NO ONE ELSE EVEN OFFERED ALEX SMITH ANYTHING, I SAID TROY SMITH AND NATE DAVIS ARE BETTER THEN ALEX SMITH, I DIDN'T SAY THEY WERE GONNA BE ELITE QBS OR ANYTHING

IM SICK OF ALL YOU ALEX SMITH APOLOGISTS STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES, HE FUCKIN SUCKS AND THE NINERS FRONT OFFICE ARE IDIOTS FOR KEEP ON BRINGING HIM BACK
im sick of your faggot post. show me stats or videos that troy and nate are better then smith you dumb faggot.

Jun 18, 2005

Gosh friend Ur a meanie.....

Jan 12, 2006
For those of you interested: The Saints radio guy, Jim Henderson, was on a local radio show yesterday previewing the Texans v Saints matchup this weekend. At the 1:30 mark of the interview Henderson says the reason the Saints blitzed so much and pounded the 9er QB?s was because Sean Payton expected a call from Harbaugh during the week of the game so they could reach a gentlemens agreement on how the game would be played (pretty common in NFL circles). After Harbaugh blew off the call, Payton told Gregg Williams to .turn the dogs loose.

got this from another site dont know if its legit

Apr 25, 2002
For those of you interested: The Saints radio guy, Jim Henderson, was on a local radio show yesterday previewing the Texans v Saints matchup this weekend. At the 1:30 mark of the interview Henderson says the reason the Saints blitzed so much and pounded the 9er QB?s was because Sean Payton expected a call from Harbaugh during the week of the game so they could reach a gentlemens agreement on how the game would be played (pretty common in NFL circles). After Harbaugh blew off the call, Payton told Gregg Williams to .turn the dogs loose.

got this from another site dont know if its legit

I hope we see some success in the next few years. I don't know that the Saints will be able to play at the level they've been at the past few years much longer...if we are a contender and play the Saints a few years down the road, Harbaugh will shove it up Payton's ass. If any of you watched Pac-10 football last year, you know Harbaugh is quite good at shoving it up coaches' asses!