NFL Pro Bowl rosters announced

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
NNAMDI IS A BEAST. CHAD JOHNSON AGREES. YOU DON'T?
I didn't say that. I think he's a good young CB.

RAS 925 said:
you find that funny? I've been following Raider football for a long while and I still can't spell the guys name right all the time.. It aint like its a Gore, Smith, Johnson, etc.... I just think its funny that you find that funny? Even the commentors have probs. sayin the guys name for gods sake/// #21 is a fukin sav !
I find it funny that they have to put #21 at the end every time, as if he's a new player that nobody knows yet. It makes it seem like he's unknown to everyone.

And I seem to have no problem spelling his name, and I am far from a raider fan. You guys talk about him so much you'd figure at least half of you would know his damn name.

Jan 4, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
I didn't say that. I think he's a good young CB.

I find it funny that they have to put #21 at the end every time, as if he's a new player that nobody knows yet. It makes it seem like he's unknown to everyone.

And I seem to have no problem spelling his name, and I am far from a raider fan. You guys talk about him so much you'd figure at least half of you would know his damn name.
the reason for the putting of #21 is for his name... Its not a common name that people are use to seeing.. well thats good that you have no problem I've been here since he became a Raider and played in CAL yet I still am not sure if I typed it right... Its not like he's been starting on this team for a long time.. Asomngua Asogmnuah (Asomugha} its a tough name to spell so its simple to leave it as #21 you get the picture

Jan 9, 2004
RAS 925 said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2702877

The Pro Bowl team officially was announced Tuesday and naturally there were surprises. Warren Sapp leads all defensive tackles with eight sacks and was the top vote getter among the fans with 164,422 votes. But the players and coaches voted him out of the chance to go to his eighth Pro Bowl as they trumped him with Jamal Williams of the Chargers and Casey Hampton of the Steelers.
Maybe the coaches and players know he is a whiny dick and can't latch on to a running back. Are selections for DT based solely on sacks? What's the criteria. And no, he isn't better than Williams or Hampton, no matter how many sacks he has.

Apr 25, 2002
Sapp has had a good year, but they snubbed the hell outta John Henderson. that dude is a monster an completly shuts down the middle of the feild

though he would make it this year

"maybe Champ deserves it"...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that could be the funniest shit ever

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
RAS 925 said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2702877

The Pro Bowl team officially was announced Tuesday and naturally there were surprises. Warren Sapp leads all defensive tackles with eight sacks and was the top vote getter among the fans with 164,422 votes. But the players and coaches voted him out of the chance to go to his eighth Pro Bowl as they trumped him with Jamal Williams of the Chargers and Casey Hampton of the Steelers.

1. Warren Sapp, DT, Raiders: All right, we know the Raiders' offense stinks. Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter are just waiting to be sacked every time they drop back to make a pass. At 2-12, Raiders fans have a commitment to heading to the exits. But Sapp has been sensational this season. He has eight sacks on the fourth-ranked defense in the NFL. Defensive coordinator Rob Ryan went back to the 4-3 defense, which plays to Sapp's strengths and he became a disruptive force again. He was beaten out by Richard Seymour (Patriots), Williams and Hampton. He wasn't even one of the top three alternates at the defensive tackle position. That's unbelievable.
is this article implying the he shouldve been picked ahead of jamal williams? if so that laughable

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
SAPP WOULDVE BEEN ON AND SO WOULD ASOMUGHA.IF WE WOULDVE HAD A WINNING SEASON.BUT THE NFL BASES THE PRO BOWL ON NOT WHOS THE BEST BUT WHO IS POPULAR OR TEAM RECORD.THATS BULLSHIT.

then maybe u should of kept voting for them

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
SAPP WOULDVE BEEN ON AND SO WOULD ASOMUGHA.IF WE WOULDVE HAD A WINNING SEASON.BUT THE NFL BASES THE PRO BOWL ON NOT WHOS THE BEST BUT WHO IS POPULAR OR TEAM RECORD.THATS BULLSHIT.

you know that the fans vote for this and not the NFL right???