NeWs UpDaTe On TeCh'S sItE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Theezy said:
Who gives a fuck if you like the song or not... Its all about supporting Tech and bringing him up where he should be... Fuck your personal opinion about the song, that should be no reason to not support it... I like the song alot, of course it wouldnt be my first choice, but this is the one with the video that Tech chose to make so lets do all we can to get this heard as much as possible so that we can get him on MTV and BET so he can make videos for other tight songs ya dumb fucks... Obviously it aint that bad of a song if its made it this far... Some people I know hate the song, but the majority of them do like it... And thats all that matters

And for those that said they like WTTMW thats the next video he is makin anywayz...

Damn stop bein so fuckin selfish ya bitches... Its all about supporting our favorite artist...

So your opinion of my opinion is it doesn't matter? Fuck your opinion.

See the circle of thought involved in opinion related topics? Yeah.

Feb 9, 2006
L.D.S. said:
So your opinion of my opinion is it doesn't matter? Fuck your opinion.

See the circle of thought involved in opinion related topics? Yeah.
This just proves how dumb you are. If you would actually read what I wrote I never said your opinion doesnt matter, everyones does, thats all this fuckin board is, is opinions. What I said is that your opinion of not liking the song shouldnt be a reason to not support it.

Im not gonna go back and forth with you, online bashing is fuckin childish... Just read what people actually write. Not liking one of Techs songs, shouldnt be a reason to not support him getting air play and tv time. That was my point, not that your opinion of not liking it was useless. Get it straight

Sep 7, 2004
Wow..what a heated debate I have launched. I put that on the site and there are a couple good points here.
1. Bout Ta Bubble is the only video on Everready...therefore, it is the only video to support on MTV
2. If we can drive more publicity and media to provide more exposure for Everready, we would sell more copies of the album which provides income for other videos.
3. The same goes for the radio campaign, if we have spins on the record, more people will be aware that it exists and we would sell more copies in order to release more singles from the album. This will allow for more people to discover "your favorite track" (everyone has at least one favorite track on the reocord). Interesting that some of those who are "selfish" when it comes to Tech would rather act like whiney little babies than get behind an artist they claim to appreciate and support the movement as a whole.

There are a lot of things we would like to do in regards to Everready. I am sure that Tech has a whole story board for videos on several songs. Reality is that Strange Music is not a major label and there is not a major label budget behind this. Be constructive and continue to introduce people to Everready and Tech N9ne so that records will sell. From an indy standpoint it is doing well at this point but could be killing the jim Jones' and Pitbulls on the charts if more people knew it was there for them.
If you appreciate the album as a whole, SUPPORT IT and quite bitchin. As that happens, radio and MTV get an infusion of an artist you all know and love...who knows, maybe Tech might be able to influence the next generation of MCs so that we wont have to stomach all the bullshit on the radio today.

STREAM BOUT TA BUBBLE ON MTV.COM!!

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
skai21 said:
Wow..what a heated debate I have launched. I put that on the site and there are a couple good points here.
1. Bout Ta Bubble is the only video on Everready...therefore, it is the only video to support on MTV
2. If we can drive more publicity and media to provide more exposure for Everready, we would sell more copies of the album which provides income for other videos.
3. The same goes for the radio campaign, if we have spins on the record, more people will be aware that it exists and we would sell more copies in order to release more singles from the album. This will allow for more people to discover "your favorite track" (everyone has at least one favorite track on the reocord). Interesting that some of those who are "selfish" when it comes to Tech would rather act like whiney little babies than get behind an artist they claim to appreciate and support the movement as a whole.

There are a lot of things we would like to do in regards to Everready. I am sure that Tech has a whole story board for videos on several songs. Reality is that Strange Music is not a major label and there is not a major label budget behind this. Be constructive and continue to introduce people to Everready and Tech N9ne so that records will sell. From an indy standpoint it is doing well at this point but could be killing the jim Jones' and Pitbulls on the charts if more people knew it was there for them.
If you appreciate the album as a whole, SUPPORT IT and quite bitchin. As that happens, radio and MTV get an infusion of an artist you all know and love...who knows, maybe Tech might be able to influence the next generation of MCs so that we wont have to stomach all the bullshit on the radio today.

hallelujah holla back!!! well said

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
skai21 said:

I didn't read that. Sorry.

Sep 7, 2004
One other thing that baffles me.
How all you "so called" supporters of Tech N9ne and Strange Music can sit here and whine and complain (you know who you are) while some dumb shit named Sanjaya is more popular than Tech! He has people voting for him all over the country while we can't even get a group together to do simple shit like call the radio stations and stream the video.
Whats worse is while people sit around and bitch about what song should have been released from Everready, that Sanjaya kid will get voted off the show (By God's good grace hopefully) and still outsell Tech.

GO STREAM THE VIDEO ON MTV.COM!!
CALL or text B96 Chicago and get the song played in the 3rd largest market in the country!
Text Please play Bout ta Bubble by Tech N9ne to 29696