New track for download - No title

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2006
FUCK DAT WEAK A$$ TRACK ... TRYNA COME BACK AT O$O WITH $OME NORTAYYYY NIGGA $HYT.. FUCK DA DEEP $LEEP CAMP AND ALL THEIR DICK RIDERZ... REAL HOMIEZ KEEP IT OLD $KOO AND DONT DICK RIDE ANOTHER RACE FAWKEN WANNABE MAYATEZ ,,,

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
ENE_LOKZ said:
FUCK DAT WEAK A$$ TRACK ... TRYNA COME BACK AT O$O WITH $OME NORTAYYYY NIGGA $HYT.. FUCK DA DEEP $LEEP CAMP AND ALL THEIR DICK RIDERZ... REAL HOMIEZ KEEP IT OLD $KOO AND DONT DICK RIDE ANOTHER RACE FAWKEN WANNABE MAYATEZ ,,,
Finally someone posts up an ass-hurt reaction. I did forget to put up the ice pack advisory. It's cool, you'll be okay. Breathe in, breathe out.

Swear any of us gives a shit about some net bullshit like it matters out where it counts.

You motha' fucka's watching too many gangster movies and don't know what shit is really about. Old school my ass, I don't see anyone wearing zoot suits or any bullshit, that's old school. Shit can't always be the same.

The only constant in change. Simple concept, think about that for a minute.

No one even said "Nortay" in the track you wannabe piece of shit.

No one is going at Oso, if anyone wanted to it's a call away. The problem isn't with him. Check yourself. People trying to hard to make it an issue against the homie.

Mar 19, 2006
$HYT HOMIE ID $IT HERE AND ARGUE WITH U .. BUT CON$IDERING ITZ DA NET AND ALL DEEZ GROUPIEZ ON HERE DICK RIDE DEEP $LEEP IMA LEAVE IT AT DAT... GO POP UR LIL THIZZ PILLZ AND ACT RETARDED $AYING NIGGA ALL U WANT DAMN WANNABE MAYATEZ...

Jun 5, 2004
ENE_LOKZ said:
shut the fuck up and go crease something

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
ENE_LOKZ said:
$HYT HOMIE ID $IT HERE AND ARGUE WITH U .. BUT CON$IDERING ITZ DA NET AND ALL DEEZ GROUPIEZ ON HERE DICK RIDE DEEP $LEEP IMA LEAVE IT AT DAT... GO POP UR LIL THIZZ PILLZ AND ACT RETARDED $AYING NIGGA ALL U WANT DAMN WANNABE MAYATEZ...
Shit, you probably act that way more than I, wannabe Norteňo.

Nov 16, 2006
ene lokz if you want anyone to take anything you have to say on this board seriously,you have to stop typing like a 12 year old little bitch that just found blood on the inside of her underwear.fuck outta here chump

Jun 2, 2007
HAAAHA, Yeah, Ill Crease Some dickies Or Davis, eventhough i can't rock em anymore cuz they aren't long enough.....soomeone hit me up if they know of a place where they sell length at least 36, and yo i havent seen sweatpants yet, but ive seen jeans...im like WTF??

Oct 24, 2004
YEAH IM FEELIN THE TRACK, WELL THE FIRST VERSE IS THE TIGHTEST ANYWAYS, WHO IS THAT ANYWAYS? I CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DUCE N CEE. I ONLY KNOW REDRUMS VOICE CUZ THATS THE ONLY DEEPSLEEP SHIT IVE COPPED SO FAR.

ENE_LOKZ said:
DAYUM WE LO$T ANOTHER FAN! NOT AGAIN! I MEAN NOW WERE DICK RIDER$, FAKE, WANNABE$, MAYATEZ, AND EVEN CALLED "BLACK BLOOD$"<~~~~HAHAHAHA THAT'$ MY FAVORITE ONE THO!

-OH YEAH DEEP $LEEP $TILL THE HARDE$T, MO$T HATED LABEL AND WHAT!!!!-