New Tournament!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Alright, i'm back. I'm gonna start setting up brackets tomorrow, which means you have until then to sign up. I'm gonna do a few things different throughout the rounds. 3 way battles, 2 on 2, 3 on 3...i'm making this interesting. If anybody has any objections, let me know by tomorrow. And if anybody signed up on a different thread, too bad. Unless your name is on THIS THREAD you will not be in the tournament.

As for the winner of the tournament, you will battle me. Judging by the competition on here, i'll probably lose the final battle. But only one person can hold the title. So the winner of this gets a shot at it. That should be a little more incentive. I'll talk to Vamps and see if he can give you a special title like "Champion" instead of Peasant or Noble or Knight. But that's up to him.

No shows will have their IP addresses banned. :devious:

Stealth

May 8, 2002
The final rounds will all be 1 on 1. but for the beginning rounds this will make it more interesting. If you're the best, it doesn't matter how the battles are set up.