**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
Some notable picks ups.

Yeezy 2 solar reds. Busted out my nets to take a pic. Should have the platinums soon. These are so fucking sick in person.

this is the best pair of sneakers jordan brand has released in the last 5+ years. The quality, appearance, EVERYTHING is ridiculous. banned 1s.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I know I have asked this before in this thread, but I want to know why you Americans love Hi-Top shoes so much? I love my Nikes but only Air Max and tns. You can't really run in Hi-Tops, do you guys play basketball everyday or something?

Nov 7, 2006
anyone copp the 6's? had a chance to copp em in my size but they looked fucking terrible, would rather look for the 2000 pair instead.
Yeah I copped. i mean it just seemed more logical then wasting alot of loot on the 2000 pair that probably wont even be wearable lol. I havent scene them in person yet but in the pics they look legit and i been hearing good things from trusted sneakerheads. and besides imma pats fan and these are pats colors so these will be my home game beaters.

Nov 7, 2006
6's are dope af also got the socks done @HOUSE OF HOOPS with sock purchase...had too get em through twitter rsvp with nike
I got mine through a UK site. they had em up at 7pm eastern time. fuck sitting around trying to cop, fuck waking up early trying to cop. and fuck waiting in line to cop, I'd rather just pay an extra 9 dollars for shipping then to do all that shit.