**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i meant iiis obviously.... but anyway im looking for them in a 13 or 12.5 and im also looking for the turqouise/white/elephant max 1s (im sure i got the order of thE Colors wrong, dont get offended butcher)

Uzzle, didnt you have a pair of those max;s? if so and theyre 13 or you got a plug on em in that sive let me know. i hate trying to find those asia lmtd releases, but im a sucker for elephant/cement

heres a link to the max;s im talkintg about

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=180303189852

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
im also looking for the turqouise/white/elephant max 1s (im sure i got the order of thE Colors wrong, dont get offended butcher)

Uzzle, didnt you have a pair of those max;s? if so and theyre 13 or you got a plug on em in that sive let me know. i hate trying to find those asia lmtd releases, but im a sucker for elephant/cement
Good luck finding those, took me hella long to find my sz. Those usually go for $270-300+.

Jun 19, 2004
How much should I sell Jordan black cats size 11 60% of sole left, kept in real good condition, no scuffs? Bought for $120 a while ago but they are too tight.

Oct 13, 2004
Thinking about selling my DS 11.5 Spacejams, Anyone interested? Meet ups only. Give me an offer.

EDIT: Also got DS Nike SB dunk Dooms sz 12 for sale, hit me.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^ lol nah who cares
i know it was a mistake, it doesnt matter either way

Dont be clowning my shoe knowledge you shoe goo needing, knock off buying, starbury wearing, dirty lace tying, soggy socked hoe.

just fuckin witcha. you sell/traade shoes ? Im in seattle too, and if youre ever trying to find or sell something collectable around here let me know.

Dec 19, 2005
ill prolly end up wearing these more than my jordans too just for the fact that i like to keep my jordans lookin clean as possible while still wearing them from time to time

i dont beleive in DS

these are the half cabs i really want though

i think my black ones are the same colorway just different different materials