NEW KEAK ALBUM IS GARBAGE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
ALKOHOL said:
it's not just the artists....but radio has alot to do with the brainwashing.....I mean I submitted a hot joint..it was different but I think it was needed because it wasn't on the same as right now bay area shit...feel me...it had a different vibe but shit I was rhymin and it sounded professional...they wouldn't play it...because radio had brainwashed the listeners to think that everything had to be on some ole same as hyphy go dumb shit...but for me...I always gotta steer a lil to the right..feel me...not to far but on my own shit...to where even this forum is brainwashed...instead of listening and saying..this dude is on some other shit...but it's still cool....now look everybody is now tired of the the typical bay sound and ready for the next shit..when some niggas already been on that next shit....ima give um that same song again and see what happens now....you can't have a whole area sounding the same....copy copy duplicate shit just another artist or group....when someone sounds a lil different they get no love out here at all...instead they should be givin dap for they creativity...and think about it...the majors is coming down here fuckin with who? the artists that have they OWN SOUND!!!!!!! not saying they are better...but THEY OWN SOUND!!!!! that stands out....now that's hiphop!!!!!

Thats the way I look at it. Wont Stop Records we in The Buildin Doing Us.
At the Same Time Reppin This Bay Shit. Lettin it be nown we got different artist down here doing differnt shit.

Aug 3, 2006
I'm sure sum folks from thizz been peepin this thread thinkin its a buncha haters on a website but your wrong this is your would be consumers diacussin how shitty of a job yall are doin over there thizz is runnin themselves into the ground and bringin down the talented cats on their roster with em keak,cash,klyde,dubee,and psd need to get off the label and get back to makin quality shit

Jun 25, 2005
DopeBoyFresh said:
I'm sure sum folks from thizz been peepin this thread thinkin its a buncha haters on a website but your wrong this is your would be consumers diacussin how shitty of a job yall are doin over there thizz is runnin themselves into the ground and bringin down the talented cats on their roster with em keak,cash,klyde,dubee,and psd need to get off the label and get back to makin quality shit
AMEN!!!!!

May 21, 2006
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
mob figaz = most overrated on thsi site
u r trippn big time.
Mob Figaz= 1 of tha best groups that were out til Hus & AP.9 got locked up.
FREE HUS & AP9

DopeBoyFresh said:
PERFECTLY SAID.

Mar 10, 2008
EDDI PROJEX FROM THE HITTAZ ON THE PAYROLL IS DROPPING A NEW ALBUM " I GOT THE STREETS ON FIRE"...HIS "NOW OR NEVER ALBUM" IS HOT,,,THEY SLEEPING ON PROJEX..HE GOT 5 SONGS ON THAT ALBUM THAT HIT THE RADIO....SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL RAPPERS