**NEW** BABY BASH video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2004
The song is knockin........the hook is dope......the females gon love it.........I'm projecting at least another Certified GOLD album from Bash.......the shit is knockin can't hate on that. And of course real cats gon feel his old music more......that's a given, thats what that music was aimed for, but at the same time it doesn't mean that I am not gonna knock the shit outta this cd, cuz the shit SLAPS. This music is aimed at the Females, and thats who is buyin cd's these days, so more power to him..........I will still be KNOCKIN this shit for sure.

Jan 2, 2003
BASH supports the bay 100%.....no one should doubt him...be happy an underground artist(well usta be) is doin it big..by the end of everything he'll be one of the biggest bay cats ever...from "back to the hotel" to present....lotta years in the game....the last couple of years have really been crazy for him...

i say good luck... his gauranteed gold record will give more exposure to other bay cats that are featured...

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
he the only one moving units out the bay even tho he aint in the bay nomore...........but still....he doing soemthing and the song is coo id rather bump this then "candy shop" bullshit thats on the radio all day......

shit....do yo thang beesh/bash whatever the fuck...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
talked to Bash earlier, he's in connecticut, he says that's not the final version of the video, they still have a few last minute changes to make and then it will be sent to video stations in about a week

album drops march 15th for sure though

Nov 18, 2003
that song has a HUGE appeal, reason why Beesh sold so many last album with suga suga. Good to see him movin along and making money, earing respect. That song knocks imo and like many have said, the females will flock to this song, and we all know the kind of effect that they can have on what/what's not being played.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Bash is about to go platinum

obviously the video was aimed at the bitches, like most videos are. so i dont see why some of yall are acting so surprised?

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
I'm feelin the song but the video was kinna weak. I didn't like the beginning when they were rolling in that Magnum. It just looked like they was bitin' Games video a lil bit. Other than that I'm feeling the song and I'll definitely support dude by buying the album when it dropz.

May 15, 2002
are people really feeling this song?

i definitely don't think its better and will be more popular then suga suga

i do like chingo in the vid, but there were thizz dancers? coulda fooled me

props to bash for having 40 and dre on this new album