New album (C-LIM)STARWARS- March 1st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Up2nOgOoD said:
^LOL@the icyhotstuntaz....."fool! i'll pop a cap in yo ass!!"

always good for a laugh...never fails...
You clownin on my crew? Homie, you don't have any idea what this "IHS" life is about potna. Betta check ya self folks, We 3 generations deep in "Gangstadom", know about it..Don't make me pull your stock portfolio sucka.

Shouts to my real folks,
Chuckie Akenz & V-Unit
Yoctown Soldiers
Dred Tobinga a.k.a Lil Fairy
Game & Richard Simmons a.k.a Busket

and a big fuck you goes out to Mad O.G Loco. Don't think for a second we forgot about what went down at that Kenny G concert.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
greedygreg209 said:
how can lim get down with x raided, cbo, t-nutty , etc., and yet people on this board who call him whack would be their fantasy to even chill with them. im laughin at that
Hey greedy you knowtice the main people who clown on him have registered in 2004. I folks or vets I should say who been down since the beggining know whats up.

Jun 28, 2003
@lim....good to see u still clownin mayne still servin these weenies lol.... u still remember that roloc shit me and you got banned callin that foo "queen roloc"...i got back on and got banned again for clownin on busta lunch for postin up about netbangers but then in another post told somebody that he the only real crip on the siccness...lol....do what u do mayne...lol u still got web tv?