New album (C-LIM)STARWARS- March 1st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
yawl should make my title blink its so hot.....let me put on my shades :cool:

Checc dis out My name is
C-lim aka Slim loc 1 aka Da C Monsta aka limy lim aka Slimy loc weezy aka Cuzz lightyear aka
Cuzz Da Magic Dragon aka Lederrick....so to yawl new booties that dont know who the fucc I am do ur research Im a legend on this site Biotch!!! every since roloc banned me Wut!!! you cant Ban me I will Ban you reconize a Boss when you see one.......Mutha fuccas is luccy they still got they jobs...lol

Ima start charging yawl mutha fuccas
yawl mutha fuccas want me here I think I should get paid huh?.what u think? ..lets vote pay lim or fucc lim let him go?............I dont give a fucc!!!

Hey free banner? fucc it make me a moderater I'll ban all you bitch niggaz and make it the 91cripness board
Fuccas.....lim

Cohp my album March 1st.......100

Feb 8, 2003
Da C MoNStA said:

Checc dis out My name is
C-lim aka Slim loc 1 aka Da C Monsta aka limy lim aka Slimy loc weezy aka Cuzz lightyear aka
Cuzz Da Magic Dragon aka Lederrick....so to yawl new booties that dont know who the fucc I am do ur research Im a legend on this site Biotch!!! every since roloc banned me Wut!!! you cant Ban me I will Ban you reconize a Boss when you see one.......Mutha fuccas is luccy they still got they jobs...lol

yawl mutha fuccas want me here I think I should get paid huh?.what u think? ..lets vote pay lim or fucc lim let him go?............I dont give a fucc!!!

Hey free banner? fucc it make me a moderater I'll ban all you bitch niggaz and make it the 91cripness board
Fuccas.....lim

LOL!

The STARWARS album drops tomorrow I'lll cop it and check you out.

Jul 9, 2004
^^^^....lol......who let this goofy lookin net crip back on this board.......mothafucka looks like a skinny Ving Raymes in that movie when he was a transvestite.....LMAO.......check the vital link at the top...step ur game up homie, i heard ur snippets....your shit is wack.

Jun 13, 2002
1. They Aint Know’n
2. C Walk Ta Dis
3. GBC to NSGC featuring C-Bo
4. Whats Up Wit It featuring Kurupt, Scrooge, & Kill Kill
5. Resist’n Arrest
6. I Aint No Wussy
West Coast Mafia (Skit) featuring C-Bo
7. Rolla Shit featuring Sleepy
8. Off The Deep End featuring X Raided & Kingpen
9. Sky 2 Tha C featuring Da C mOnStA, Yun Gun, P-Dash, Key Loc
10. From Sacramento Ta Stoccton featuring 24th St. Menace, Baby Rip, & Baby Jay Dee
11. Straight Gang Bang featuring Lexxxo, Sav Sicc, No Love, 24th St. Menace, I-Rocc, Tre 8, Key Loc, Bigg Spank, & Dank-C
12. Anti Mercy featuring GC, & Preschool aka 44 Osama
13. Chucc Taylorz
14. Mention Me featuring T-Nutty Nutt
15. Move Nice
16. That Or This
17. Fuc’n Wit C-Lim featuring Tray Deee of Tha Eastsidaz
18. Wanna Be Like Lim
19. Money & Power featuring Jesse James aka J-Nutt, & Payne
20. Clap N Pop Hoes featuring Ballin’ A$$ Dame

go cop tha album yall..... SUPPORT THAT WEST COAST SHIT

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
greedygreg209 said:
how can lim get down with x raided, cbo, t-nutty , etc., and yet people on this board who call him whack would be their fantasy to even chill with them. im laughin at that
that dont mean anything..i aint saying C Lim is wack or anything, but your comment doesnt really support your arguement..

I can create a similar scenario and be like "how can Nelly be wack, but he sells millions of copies?"....just because he sales a lot of copies doesnt mean some people dont think he is wack..he sells more copies than Nas, but is he better than Nas? NO

C Lim could be the homie to the niggaz u mentioned, which could be another reason why they mess with him on songs(besides liking the way he raps) and maybe they exchange cheese in the process too...

Jul 22, 2002
Been here for a long time but very rarely post. I did however go out and purchase C Lim's new cd at dimple here in Elk Grove and so far it's pretty good. Your last cd was good and this is a def. step up in every category from production to delivery.

May 2, 2002
greedygreg209 said:
how can lim get down with x raided, cbo, t-nutty , etc., and yet people on this board who call him whack would be their fantasy to even chill with them. im laughin at that
like IPWESTCOAST?

probably cuz he doesnt know shit bout sac music... just like most of the noobs on this board

Aug 20, 2004
greedygreg209 said:

Money talks...plain & simple...hell,I could get down with Bo for the right price...

Aug 14, 2003
Da C MoNStA said:

Checc dis out My name is

Fuccas.....lim

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA TALKIN ABOUT? WASN'T THERE A RUMOR OF HIM SIGIN TO RUFF RYDERS?