MySpace Music Pages

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
FREAKS.. I like the album name...
And always gotta have a caddy.
Shit we got 2 at my crib.. My boys riding one of ours, one in storage and one at my dads bros house.. Were tryin to get our 70 Cadillac Herse back.. Crazy shit.

Loca, good shit

and Red Head Steve... Also good man i like the shit... IM apeep everyone else in a bit

FREAKS.. I like the album name...
And always gotta have a caddy.
Shit we got 2 at my crib.. My boys riding one of ours, one in storage and one at my dads bros house.. Were tryin to get our 70 Cadillac Herse back.. Crazy shit.

Loca, good shit

and Red Head Steve... Also good man i like the shit... IM apeep everyone else in a bit
thx mayne :cool:

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
NO DOUBT HOMIE.

GOOD LOOKING.

IM WORKING ON MY NEW ALBUM AS WE SPEAK.

CADILLACS AND BATTLE RAPS.

ITS TAKING A LITTLE LONGER THAN EXPECTED CUZ SHIIIIT, I AINT EVEN GONNA LIE, IVE BEEN TO WRAPPED UP IN DAY TO DAY DRAMA TO EVEN THINK ABOUT HITTING THE STUDIO.

B.T.W. RIP TO THE HOMIE LAY-LOW.
right on, ya i saw ur myspace pimp. music was dope!

when u get the album done, lemme know homie.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
@ freaks, and rosetown...

I HAD NO IDEA YALL RAPPED.... just listened to both, and hope yall keep doin ya thang!!! lemme know when u got some new tracks to listen to!!

edit: and malculent
i stopped rappin a long time ago, though i've been considering getting back into it temporarily so i can record a few songs... we'll see if that ever pans out

::